stinkycow | Candidate for Prime Minister (September 2021)

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
Intro

Hi, I'm stinkycow. I joined BC in very late 2018, I've been gone all summer but I'm glad to say that I am once again back, and announcing my candidacy in the first ever Prime Minister election!

Along side me I've got my good friend Flaming. As a Four Term Parliamentarian, One of those as Speaker of Parliament he is one of the most politically versed members of our server and I wouldn't want anyone else by my side.

Government and Personal Achievements

stinkycow - Prime Minister Candidate

Playtime - ~50 days (Playtime reset)
Joindate - Shortly before Jan 1st, 2019 (Glitch removed my real joindate)

Government:
Roles:
  • 3 Terms served in Parliament
  • 2 Terms served as DoCR Minister
Notable Achievements:
  • Removal of over 40 outdated bills
  • Credited in creation in over 15 active bills
  • Founder and first Minister of the DoCR
Personal:
Notable Achievements:
  • Founding Member of Blackwater
  • Mayor of Blackwater
  • Constructor of Stratham's largest player made road
  • Former Helper
FlamingNinja728 - Deputy Prime Minister Candidate

Playtime - 48 Days 16 Hours
Joindate - Jan 19th, 2019

Government:
Roles:
  • 4 Terms served in Parliament
  • 1 Term spent as Speaker of Parliament
  • Former Senior Ranger
  • Former Senior Tour Guide
  • Former Police officer
  • Former Environment Manager
Notable Achievements:
  • Credited in creation in over 15 active bills
  • Served 4 Consecutive terms in Parliament after being selected in a Replacement Election
  • First Senior Ranger
Personal:
Notable Achievements:
  • Founding Member of Blackwater
  • Former Moderator (7 Months Served)
  • BusinessCraft Millionaire ;)

Policy

• Political Party Support and Encouragement
    Our Foreign neighbors have utilized political parties to create a much more interesting and engaging political environment than we are able to achieve, as of now our MP elections are a struggle to get people to run and new candidates have very little institutional support. Structured Political Parties will bring interest and support for these new candidates.

• Encourage Mayor Activity in Troubled Cities
    Orico - The town of Orico has seen 4 different mayors in the span of a year with little progress beyond what's required, this is due mostly in part to the town’s reliance on the DoC to maintain the standard of quality that has been set for the town. With an easily targetable issue like this the only issue is finding the right way to solve it.
    Palm Bay - Since the departure of Vroomba and Kl_22 from the Palm Bay council very little visible progress has been made beyond what's been required of them, there hasn’t been an announcement in the Palm Bay discord for 5 months. Encouraging Bh to once again become an active leader of Palm Bay is one of my top priorities.
  • Lobby Parliament for Updated Laws Regarding Cities and Towns
    Current Legislation leaves a good deal of City and Town law up for interpretation which results in intense argument and significant delays in lots of City and Town decisions. A simplified rulebook will give us a much easier and less convoluted legal approach to towns and cities.

• Department of Public Affairs Activities
    The Department of Public affairs has been on track with putting out Monthly/Bi-Monthly server events, however they have not seemed to gather much attention in recent times. We plan to work with the Minister of Public Affairs on solutions to this issue, exploring possibilities of, but not limited to:
    • More appealing prizes (More than just cash and trophies)
    • Bettering advertisement
    • Government Funding for better event venues in Cities and Towns
  • ATM Applications
    Have you ever found that travelling to a bank to claim your interest or deposit money into your account super inconvenient? Well the introduction of ATMs would be the solution to that problem! An ATM would serve as a bank, but would be able to be set up in your Shop or Apartment Building for people to use. Monthly “service fees” would be taken from the players account if they wish to keep their ATM up and running, and use of ATMs would take a small tax to the government. Applications would be managed by the Department of Economy and a limit would be imposed on the number of ATMs one player can own as well as the amount allowed total (like liquor licenses).

• Government Mall
    The Government Mall has sat unused by the playerbase for years, our proposition includes the relocation of government shops and repurposing or removing the building before the start of next term.
Our Endorsers

Kat, Former DPM and Former Acting PM - See Below
Luxaholic, DoC Minister and Former PM - See Below
Hugebob, Former President of Redmont - "STINKYCOW FOR PM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Last edited:

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I would like to endorse stinkycow for PM. I have seen him grow into a pretty cool person on the server and implement many of his great ideas. He established the DoCR and became a really great minister. I was a big skeptic of the DoCR but he really changed my mind. He pushed mayors to work on their cities and towns and in the time of his ministry and I saw notable growth in cities and towns. I believe he listens to players well. In a time when a lot of my ideas were being pushed down he made a point to make sure I got to share them when a crowd of people were drowning me out. I just thought it was pretty neat that he heard me out. And I’ve see him do the same for other players. Stinkycow and I have had our differences in the past politically, but I genuinely believe that our past is past and he is a really good leader and should be your choice of candidate in this election for PM.

Luxaholic

Owner
Staff member
Owner
My endorsement of Stinkycow as Stratham Prime Minister

I have known Stinkycow for years, he joined in 2019 with some friends and has worked his way up through many roles in the server. Stinky had humble beginnings as a business owner in Capital City. His business, Cow corp has grown into a multinational conglomerate that has sold anything from cars to property. Stinky later dove into politics and won his first MP election in December of 2020. Stinky was an active and productive member of parliament during this time and contributed many bills specifically to ensure a more efficient and productive government system as well as deregulation. He went on to become the founder of the department of city relations and was nominated as the first minister of the department in February of 2021. As minister Stinky made the wise decision to remove Westridge which had fallen into a decrepit state and could no longer be considered a reliable city for players to thrive in.

Stinky's experience leading the unofficial city of Blackwater gave him invaluable knowledge of how to successfully build a tight knit community and brand which will no doubt be one of the most important and fundamental skills he brings to the role of Prime Minister that the other candidates may find difficult to compete with. Stinky grew his small city from being just him and some friends to a thriving city that rivaled many official privately owned cities at the time.

Stinky is somebody that is passionate and driven to make substantial positive change in the government. He had always kept in touch with me and expressed an intense desire to get the server back on its feet even at its absolute lowest. His experience in cabinet, parliament, the staff team, and as a business owner makes him the clear choice for Prime Minister.

Our community needs Stinkycow. I support his goals and hope to see him fill the most important seat in our government.

Signed,

Luxaholic
Senior Administrator and Minister of DoC

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
My endorsement of Stinkycow as Stratham Prime Minister

I have known Stinkycow for years, he joined in 2019 with some friends and has worked his way up through many roles in the server. Stinky had humble beginnings as a business owner in Capital City. His business, Cow corp has grown into a multinational conglomerate that has sold anything from cars to property. Stinky later dove into politics and won his first MP election in December of 2020. Stinky was an active and productive member of parliament during this time and contributed many bills specifically to ensure a more efficient and productive government system as well as deregulation. He went on to become the founder of the department of city relations and was nominated as the first minister of the department in February of 2021. As minister Stinky made the wise decision to remove Westridge which had fallen into a decrepit state and could no longer be considered a reliable city for players to thrive in.

Stinky's experience leading the unofficial city of Blackwater gave him invaluable knowledge of how to successfully build a tight knit community and brand which will no doubt be one of the most important and fundamental skills he brings to the role of Prime Minister that the other candidates may find difficult to compete with. Stinky grew his small city from being just him and some friends to a thriving city that rivaled many official privately owned cities at the time.

Stinky is somebody that is passionate and driven to make substantial positive change in the government. He had always kept in touch with me and expressed an intense desire to get the server back on its feet even at its absolute lowest. His experience in cabinet, parliament, the staff team, and as a business owner makes him the clear choice for Prime Minister.

Our community needs Stinkycow. I support his goals and hope to see him fill the most important seat in our government.

Signed,

Luxaholic
Senior Administrator and Minister of DoC

More effort went into this than your DoC report