Not open for further replies.

Supermetro

Citizen
Lawyer
supermetro
supermetro
Lawyer
Your honour,
is all started when ParkYunkiChim died next to me (i haven't killed him), so when he respawned he hasn't found his white car in his inventory he started annoying me telling me that i have stolen his car (i haven't do this). We opened a case in game and the results was this: me and ParkYunkiChim have been declared not guilty. but ParkYounkiChim continued annoying me trying to get his white car (that i haven't). so, after 1 hour I am here, making this lawsuit. Unfortunately, i haven't screens of his messages (because I never thought it would get to this point) but i hope taht you can check on the server logs.
ty
supermetro

Last edited:

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
This is a staff related issue. I cannot make a judgment on theft as this is a server rule and should be handled by staff. I suggest that ParkYunkiChim brings this issue up with staff and that you continue as normal. If there is an issue a moderator will message you. If ParkYunkiChim bothers you again, please refer him to the mod team and this case if needed.

In addition, you as a player have the ability to look at your own chat logs. Run into the windows start menu. In the popup message, type %appdata%. From there, click on the .minecraft folder and open the logs folder. To open up the chat logs, use either Winrar or 7zip to view the file. To find a specific portion of your chat logs, use CTRL + F and enter a search term like your In game name to find appropriate logs.

Case Dismissed

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Tree60NoScope

Status
Not open for further replies.