Citizen
Lawyer
supermetro
supermetro
Lawyer
THANKS FOR READING THIS POST
Hello, i am supermetro.
this is my first time running for MP.
I've been playing on BusinessCraft for 2 years and i never got a "high" role in the community.
This helped me a lot observing and studying whats wrong with our server.
The Capitalism. There is too much capitalism and we need to get rid of a portion of it. I mean, the capitalism helps, and sometimes it could be useful, but now is taking too much the control of BC and we need to limitate its powers. The small companies cant grow until a point while the "big" enterprises grow having a lot moneys, and so power.
I will be introducing more laws that will limit the power of the "big" enterprises making BC for all, not just for capitalism.

Some of my law ideas:
-Edit the ESL to make less restricyions
-Introducing lawsuits for staff related things too (like "report a player")
-Creating the "NoTaxPay" (when a players buys from small companies that will be registered ina special page they not pay the chestshops tax)
-much other things to help all the BC community

the objective of the most part of politician is not the truth or the help towards the community
I am not one of these politicians

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Some of my law ideas:
-Edit the ESL to make less restricyions
-Introducing lawsuits for staff related things too (like "report a player")
-Creating the "NoTaxPay" (when a players buys from small companies that will be registered in a special page they not pay the chestshops tax)
-much other things to help all the BC community

Hi, I'd like to address a couple of these and ask some questions.

You said you wanted to lessen the big corporations; is that where the ESL Edits come in? ESL Was established to work in combination with the Corporate Sales law to force companies into having more employees and thus creating more jobs. Are you not in support of this? If not, can you elaborate?

"-Introducing lawsuits for staff related things too (like "report a player")"
Parliament does not have power over staff related things so you would have to make a server suggestion.

"-Creating the "NoTaxPay" (when a players buys from small companies that will be registered in a special page they not pay the chestshops tax)"
Wouldnt this be a bit hard to enforce? Every chest shop on the server would have to be classified either as a small company or a large company. Even in real life every store big or small charges tax with only a few exceptions. I'm also not sure if this would work with the plugin.

Supermetro

Citizen
Lawyer
supermetro
supermetro
Lawyer
-yes, i totally support ESL i just want to make it easier for the peoples that just started a company from 0
-oh i think that seen that the lawsuit is a parliament realted thing too we could just make this
-the player sthat will register themselves and get approved ona special page, all the chestshops in their property will be set with no taxes

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
Hi, I'd like to address a couple of these and ask some questions.

You said you wanted to lessen the big corporations; is that where the ESL Edits come in? ESL Was established to work in combination with the Corporate Sales law to force companies into having more employees and thus creating more jobs. Are you not in support of this? If not, can you elaborate?

"-Introducing lawsuits for staff related things too (like "report a player")"
Parliament does not have power over staff related things so you would have to make a server suggestion.

"-Creating the "NoTaxPay" (when a players buys from small companies that will be registered in a special page they not pay the chestshops tax)"
Wouldnt this be a bit hard to enforce? Every chest shop on the server would have to be classified either as a small company or a large company. Even in real life every store big or small charges tax with only a few exceptions. I'm also not sure if this would work with the plugin.

I agree with what Lob said on this. Also in a server based around capitalism, wouldn't it not be good to take away the means to that?