Taking a break/leaving

Napugi

Citizen
So yeah, might be some shocking news to some, but I have come to the realization that this server does more harm than good for me to be honest. When I first joined, it was super fun, now I find myself constantly having some sort of issue or problem going on because of how addicted I have become to the server, and sometimes a bit toxic (but great overall) community.

Anyways, in case day 30 comes and I still have not logged on, I want to give 1,000krunas to avlouise, blogworldexpo, _thealpha4_, and Meepdameepp123 for being my employees! (I know its not much, but its something since I just hired you but i am still thankfull for you. I want to give my CMM shop to kailabeann who I know will do wonders with that shop (and will do wonders with the economy of the server), I want to give all of my properties to these wonderful people (choose how to split them between yourselves): Georgialover13, MrSpill, ReaperEduardo, and Soeki. Only thing I ask, is for you to not change/modify the buildings in any way (thank you :D)

Anyways, to everyone else I ever had a conversation with or anything, I thank you for everything!

This isn't a final goodbye, but may very possibly be one. So just in case, i'd like to keep my money and my posessions, but the rest is stated above.

To everyone else who I had more than a conversation with, thanks for being a part of my life, you guys mean more than you could imagine. But sadly, or maybe happily, this is my time to possibly move on and continue with my life. I wish you all a wonderful life filled with happiness and health.

To those who didn't expect this, I am sorry I couldn't give you a warning, or another private message. I am someone who decides to do something on a whim and does it.

I leave Universe Enterprises to any of the people stated above (for the properties thing) if they would want to take it, if not its fine.

Goodbye BC!

It's been one hell of a ride. Yeah this was written on a whim. So yeah, please don't leave any "we'll miss you" and "I am sad to see you go" I don't want any of that lol. I posted this just to let yall know wtf is up with me but yeah. :D

MrSpill

your local wawa Moderator boy
Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer
We'll miss you, I am sad to see you go :(

lol, but seriously, hope all goes well my guy <3

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
I still remember that time you let us use your property for our SW party, and Thanks for that man, fun times, fun times~~ <3 :)

Good luck on your journey in life, and don't ever let other's opinions or toxicity get you down, you're an epic person! This is where I'd usually say we'll miss you, but nahnahnah so imma just send you some digital hugs *sends digital hugs* lolll

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
<3 luv ya man, you better come back and visit or else (interpret that however you want XD)

You're a huge part of the server, and (remembering I can't say we'll miss you)... and.... man this is hard *tears up* cya out there ig

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Nap we are gonna miss you so much thank you for being such a positive influence on this server :( good luck with everything in your future ❤️

TripleAA

Citizen
We will miss you Napugi!!! You were one of the greatest on the server not to mention an amazing PO! Have an amazing time while you are gone :) ❤️

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
Nap it has been a great pleasure to know you and just talk with you about your projects and idea. I wish you luck where ever you will go. Your help will not be forgotten.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
nap i cant even begin to explain how much I'm gonna miss you, from the late night convos where only i would talk to helping you build Universe Enterprises, you have been such an amazing friend and ilysm napppppp, till next time my friend <3

Corax

Citizen
Donator
didnt get to know u well but bye napoooogie )): ill miss u but we still need another tea session teehee

Last edited:

Jocie

10/10 Lawyer ;)
Donator
Man, donator wasnt even added to your forums account yet and youre leaving... solid f.

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
HospitalSecretary
Noooooo Napppppp
Ima miss you bruv <3

Up_In_Flames

Citizen
Donator
Im sorry to see you leave. I wish you well in life and I'll be here if you need anything. Thank you for the VW Bus, I loved how it turned out and its become a staple of my house. <3

grass

Citizen
naphoagieeee :( ill miss our vibe sessions plz send me ur playlists <3 i hope your future brings you good things and success :,)