Lawsuit: Dismissed TBIWOG VS Xx_UaEXx_ghost

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
This is a lawsuit against the Xx_UaEXx_ghost.

One day i came back from breakfast to him hiring a employee. I go "I thought we hire together" he goes lol all you did was put in 100$ to the company. That may be true but I spent lots of time working on the farm. I than argued with him a bit like "I spent lots of time' Than with a 50/50 ownership he said just leave leave and removed my permissions before i could take all my loot. I took a bit of loot and killed some animals that were MINE for food. He than started killing me in the wild. He than teamed up with LouderLeo and now they are the company owners. I have tried to say sorry to him and make up but his stupid friend Leo keeps telling me to Go away. I than told him i might have to sue you and little Leo jumps in it was none of his business and he says "Well good luck" So please consider this, Thanks

-Ronald

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Hello, I have seen this dispute being discussed on the server for the past few days and would like to get this sorted out.
@Xx_UaEXx_ghost is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Xx_UaEXx_ghost , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Info Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

This is a lawsuit against the Xx_UaEXx_ghost.

One day i came back from breakfast to him hiring a employee. I go "I thought we hire together" he goes lol all you did was put in 100$ to the company. That may be true but I spent lots of time working on the farm. I than argued with him a bit like "I spent lots of time' Than with a 50/50 ownership he said just leave leave and removed my permissions before i could take all my loot. I took a bit of loot and killed some animals that were MINE for food. He than started killing me in the wild. He than teamed up with LouderLeo and now they are the company owners. I have tried to say sorry to him and make up but his stupid friend Leo keeps telling me to Go away. I than told him i might have to sue you and little Leo jumps in it was none of his business and he says "Well good luck" So please consider this, Thanks

-Ronald
first how it is your animals if i claimed the place second you were cursing alot and i was trying to be nice third you only planted the crops and when you bought the crops i gave the money back fourth i was killing you in wild cuz you were escaping my animals from my teratory you didnt have any stuff cuz all the crops were for the company which is leo's fifth you were spaming me everyday saying you sorry and if i said i wont accept your sorry you you said i will sue you and sixth you didnt even have any hard work for company and you are being rude to leo when you said that he is you incperation and i said dont hire an employee its my job to tell you when and i wasn't hiring an employee without you leo was bringing him to our place so we could hire him then you got mad and its louderleo company its not ours leo came to help because its his company he keeps telling you to go away because you ruined the animals pens

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
I was the one who found the animals. I did not say a single swear word that whole time. You made me a slave to bring the crops. I did not ruin the animal pens. I was not spaming i just kept saying sorry. Say all you want i will not end this.

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Im making my own version of business craft so i really dont care anymore.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge _Info_

Case Dismissed.