teehee

kl_22

Citizen
hello

as many other goodbye posts this isnt really goodbye because i plan to finish out the rest of term 22 and continue working as constructor and pb comayor until then. i thought i would make this now so i can give away most of the stuff i have amassed in the past nine-ish months. this isnt all of it so if i forgot you tell me ig lol im bad at remembering things

i kl give the following people the following stuff teehee effective rn
there are a bunch of random shulkers and stuff that either staff will need to vault or ill get around to clearing it out so sorry about that

fib - phyb you pogest, you can have my oc-004, and you can have my troutman building, the ugliest building ive ever seen and unfortunately built, troutman-31
hotshot - you can have back my bhut2
cheese shrek - idk what you want ;-;
jeff - kl_22region6 (windmill in warp3) i could think of no other person more deserving of my windmill
trace - kl_22region3 (farm/stable/ranch plot) yes ik you have your own lol but idk what else to do with it
gabi - idk what you want!
flam - 150k but only when you have 850k teehee
slime - ty for being a cool mayor. idk what to do with these so ill just give them back to you lf-18, lf-22, lf-25
kat - same with slime, im leaving you my oc-076 plot, it has a club underneath it lol
the first person that comments "spagetty" can have psm-30 and cov-boatplot-6 (empty mini boat plots in oc and cov)
stinky - you can have the bw suburbs house you gave me for free and the one i bought forever ago even tho i never rlly owned them
windows - idk. one day i hope to come back and troll you with blinding snowballs or smth

this stuff is to be given at the end of term 22

gabi - suburbs27 lol dont kill the villagers or the fish or the parrots
shadow - my top floor cmm shop "sheepy's supplies"
bh - you are too rich but you can have all my pb plots when i leave and ill try to use the last two months to finally paste the schems i made forever ago (pb-009, pb-011, pb-014 and pb-030)

fork cabbage yall got the drip my gs, 25k each. odds & ends ogs
cody have 10k

Last edited:

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
you were og joindate and tg gang ;-;-;-;-;; kl ily and i will miss you and ily and snap me and ily

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
oh nooo not my first boss
:c