Answered / Added The change of "/kit region"

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Hello,

For me, the "/kit region" tool has been a very big help to notify me whos plot is whos. But now that I think about it, the command basically gives players a free shovel on demand. My suggestion is the "/kit region" be changed to a different command that can help Prop. Inspectors and curious minds figure out the plot name and to not give other people the advantage of a free tool...

Command format (maybe)

"/as plot" or "/as region"

this command can show you what region it is called so you can do further investigation into who owns it.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
Well, every player gets it so it’s not unfair, and it’s a wooden shovel, you could just go to the wild and mine two logs. And I believe there is already a command for it but I’m not sure.

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
Well, every player gets it so it’s not unfair, and it’s a wooden shovel, you could just go to the wild and mine two logs. And I believe there is already a command for it but I’m not sure.
You would mine logs with a shovel? XD

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Yeah it's a wooden shovel what much can you do with a wooden shovel + it's useless as it wears out fast and takes time to regen another region kit