The Machine of Public Affairs

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Hello fellow citizens,

I would like to inform you today about the DoPA.

The DoPA is basically the department that does everything in the back, ranging from social media to advertising, communicating stories and doing other crazy stuff.

But for now, imagine the DoPA is a machine. This machine is fed by input from citizens, is processed by Community Coordinators and the cabinet, and then what is spit out the other end is what the instagram, better parliament motions, and better adjustments to the server.

Right now, the machine is kind of broken. Some gears need to be replaced, not enough new input is being put through the machine causing the machine to not be as productive as it used to be because it's what's inside that's broken. This is why, I am calling to anybody who is interested to help the machine. Help the department become great again. This Machine has the power to make the server lively, and a fun place to play, but for that to happen, we also need cooperation from all of you.

This Machine is not only used by the government, but it is also a powerful tool that the public should be using as well. Please call to us if you have any issues concerning anything that the DoPA handles. We can help you too!

So whatever it may be, from writing newspapers, suggesting new ideas, talking to member of parliaments about what you think, participating in the next elections, creating your own business... or even being part of the machine! We need you.

Your Community Coordinator,

- Vroomba

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Hi Sparks! Hi DoPA officials! I have some ideas for improving the advertising of BC. First off, I reccomend posting more photos of BC to the Instagram account. This can be done by (as you have already done) using shaders. What I would also recommend taking a walk and appreciate the city and take screenshots of the landmarks of capital city. Don't restrain yourself from just doing the capital. Make sure to get pics of Covington, OCC, and the construction of Palm Bay. Upload the best pictures to Instagram and say something like "all this can be experienced by joining BC. We have a great economy server with an active helpful community."

Next off, I reccomend starting a YouTube channel and posting like "regular day in BC" and show day to day life in the grocery store, airport, highway, basically any where in BC.

Finally, I want a call to arms the BC public to help finish the places in BC that need a little (or a lot) of TLC. There are plenty of places that either need to be finished or sprucing up. I know we have a great community that can get the job done right.

Thank you for your time and I will see you all around I'm sure.
-Bangladesh150