The Real Layzur

ReaperEduardo

Citizen
Donator
xlayzur Dm me here for you tho feeling the pain ;D owo heal your wound step by step
Rather accept you no matter what lies or truth accept really who you are

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Layzur I understand! A cool person comes clean and that's what you did! Happy to continue to see you play on BC and work with you!

Fraser

Citizen
Donator
Layzur, I fully forgive you tbh if you're lying about anything else I don't care. You're a cool guy and fun to be around. DM me if you need anything.

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
e

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Hey man... Just like the stonk market, there are UPS and DOWNS. Things will go back UP regarding this situation, hopefully sooner than later to rake in those sweet sweet gains... ;)

Anyway. Thanks for sharing, and very nice to meet you, Malijah. :-)

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
awww Mathy, that speech was amazing... owo gl with healing and I will always like ya big guy
(btw sry about the pedo stuff for what its worth i hadn't the slightest that was going on and I'm sorry it happened)

xSavvyy

Citizen
I am glad I was able to help with this process. I noticed how much it was bothering you in person and I knew this was the right thing to do for yourself and everyone apart of this community. I still love you malijah and ill always be here for you. Stay safe love!

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
Thank you so much for being honest, and keep on healing! As hard as this was to do, a lot of us appreciate the time and energy you put into this. I'm truly sorry about the stupid things that people have been saying, cruel people never cease to prove cruelty :\ My DMs are open if you never need to talk~ <3

That being said, Hi there Malijah! It's a pleasure to re-meet you~ :)

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
I also want to throw in here, I know some other people who are going through the same thing layzur was! I hope this thread inspires people to come forward eve if they don't play on BC!