In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
CRIMINAL ACTION
Date: 01/07/23

The Republic of Stratham
Ryan_88

v.

Notyourpanpal

I. Description of Case
The Plaintiff brings forth the following causes of action and alleges the following against the Defendant:
Notyourpanpal has confessed to Ryan_88 for trafficking of schedule 0 drugs(confession1.png and confession2.png). In this inventory that I searched I found approximately 26 stacks of docweed was in their possession(inventorysearch.png). They later provided a shulker that contained approximately 27 stacks of docweed which was also in their possession(shulkerevidence.png and shulkerevidence2.png).

II. Parties
1. Ryan_88
2. Notyourpanpal
3. Republic of Stratham

III. Sequence of Events
1. Notyourpanpal confessed to Ryan_88 for possession of drugs.
2. Ryan_88 performed a frisk in which 26 stacks of docweed were found and a shulker of 27 stacks was also found.

IV. Charges
1. Trafficking of Schedule 0 substances
2. Possession of Schedule 0 substances

V. Sentencing
1. For trafficking charges, as the defendant is a repeat offender the government requests 7 minutes of jail and a 500kr fine as they have willingly turned themselves in.
2. For possession charges, the government requests a fine of 200kr.

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

Attachments

• shulkerevidence.png
    shulkerevidence.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 13
  • shulkerevidence2.png
    shulkerevidence2.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 14
  • inventorysearch.png.png
    inventorysearch.png.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 14
  • confession2.png
    confession2.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 14
  • confession1.png
    confession1.png
    10 KB · Views: 12

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
@Notyourpanpal is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Notyourpanpal, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Teddytaps230 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

IAmA_MoronXD

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
IAmA_MoronXD
IAmA_MoronXD
Lawyer
Good morning your honor, the defendant recently asked that I defend him in this case and I would like a 24 hour extension to look it over, thank you.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
When did the defendant contact you? Could you provide a screenshot please?

I only ask this so I might consider it before decided to proceed as the 2 day limit has actually expired.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
As there has been no response from the defense in this case, this case has hereby defaulted and as such the Plaintiff shall be awarded all damages requested.

The court is now adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge TeddyTaps230