Lawsuit: Adjourned The Spicy Fridge vs. DoeBoy2234

Keen S-M

Citizen
Hello your honor, I am SiriGamer15, Partner Attorney at Equilibrium Partners at Law. I am assisted by IncompleteRiver, Partner Attorney at Equilibrium Partners at Law. We are here to launch a prosecution against DoeBoy2234 on behalf of The Spicy Fridge, owned by its umbrella company Andromedus Industries.

We are levying the charges of Trespassing and Physical Harassment. We are also levying a charge of loitering, reputational damages, and lost wages for all Spicy Fridge employees, although they are unofficial laws/charges.

We are seeking 15,000 krunas in damages and an extra 5000 in legal expenses from DoeBoy2234.

A while ago, DoeBoy murdered IncompleteRiver inside the restaurant The Spicy Fridge, located in Capital City on the green floor of CMM. IncompleteRiver, one of the owners of The Spicy Fridge, pressed charges, and DoeBoy was put into jail on the charges of Murder and Evading Arrest. IncompleteRiver then proceeded to ban DoeBoy2234 from entering The Spicy Fridge because of this. (Exhibit 1) On November 1st, 2020 at approximately 10:30 AM EST, DoeBoy2234 entered The Spicy Fridge restaurant on CMM Green floor. The witnesses for this are IncompleteRiver, SiriGamer15 and Bug_GLEF. SiriGamer and IncompleteRiver told DoeBoy2234 to leave the shop, DoeBoy did not comply. (Exhibit 3) After a few more requests to leave the restaurant, DoeBoy compiled and left the restaurant temporarily. HotShot80915 soon after walked in and DoeBoy continued to walk in and out of the restaurant and ignore the staff’s requests for them to leave. SiriGamer15 eventually called 911 (Exhibit 6) and Zzz_King showed up. Zzz_King attempted to fine DoeBoy multiple times for trespassing and other laws. DoeBoy then proceeded to shoot HotShot with a flame bow, and DoeBoy continued to trespass and loiter around The Spicy Fridge restaurant. Doeboy starts threatening customers, spicy fridge staff, BusinessCraft staff and Police officers with a deadly flame bow (Exhibit 8-15). Multiple times they are stopped from entering or killed by BC staff or The Spicy Fridge Staff DoeBoy comes back to CMM and continues to harass everyone there. DoeBoy2234 then shot IncompleteRiver multiple times with a bow until IncompleteRiver was dead. (Exhibit 4, 5, 7). Zzz_King then proceeded to arrest Doeboy for 10 minutes for the murder before they leave the game.

Your honor we believe that this is not just a trespassing charge but also just done to annoy Spicy Fridge staff, Businesscraft Staff and the Businesscraft Police Department, we believe that Doeboy’s jail time would have sufficed had they not come back again and again with increasing aggression. This is the reason we are seeking a large financial sum from DoeBoy.

Arguments for the Charges:

Trespassing: As shown in Exhibit 1, DoeBoy2234 was banned from The Spicy Fridge restaurant on the Green Floor of CMM after the first time the murdered IncompleteRiver about a day ago (the night of Friday, October 30th), this means that DoeBoy was not welcome there and stepping on the property is trespassing. Exhibit 2 shows DoeBoy standing inside the shop. HotShot and Zzz_King can attest to this.

Physical Harassment: There are two times when DoeBoy2234 has physically harassed someone during this case. The first time was when DoeBoy shot HotShot08915 with a flame bow. We have no screenshots or evidence for this but I am sure that most of our witnesses saw it, except for Caramel__kitty. The second time was when they shot multiple times and eventually killed IncompleteRiver, see Exhibit 4, 5 and 7 for the evidence of this, I am also sure most of our witnesses can attest to this.

Loitering: Before the incident started and HotShot08915 and ZZZ_King came into the picture, DoeBoy was loitering at The Spicy Fridge restaurant without buying anything and was told to leave the shop multiple times. Witnesses IncompleteRiver, SiriGamer15 and Bug_GLEF can attest to this.

Reputational Damages: Just before the first time that DoeBoy2234 killed IncompleteRiver, they had insulted The Spicy Fridge restaurant and called it “terrible.” The fight and increasing aggression also gave a bad picture of the brand as a whole too many potential customers, this is made especially worse by the fact that the company is very new and does not have significant resources behind it yet. This has damaged sales to The Spicy Fridge and cost us hundreds of krunas. The witness IncompleteRiver can attest to this.

Lost Wages: The Spicy Fridge staff including, IncompleteRiver, SiriGamer15 and Bug_GLEF lost around 30 minutes of valuable time due to DoeBoy2234. IncompleteRiver, SiriGamer15 and Bug_GLEF are the Co-Owners of various companies including but not limited to: Andromedus Industries, Vertex Bank, BC Amazon, The Spicy Fridge, and other various companies. IncompleteRiver also works as an executive at Cosmic Co. and Home Deco. SiriGamer15 and IncompleteRiver also work as writers for voice news.

Here is the link to all the Exhibits since some of the files are too large to upload to the forums:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1s1eoJnBQNv5i2st3kQZIU54oS-DAXIMEK3aVqoLGKK8/edit?usp=sharing

Your Honor, we hope to see justice given in this case. Our company, Equilibrium Partners at Law, close our opening arguments. Thank you.

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
@DoeBoy2234 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @DoeBoy2234 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matthew100x Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Keen S-M

Citizen
I'm sorry your honor, incompleteriver stated that this is a prosecution against doeboy, but this is a civil case, I will explain the difference to him. We are requesting that the case be treated as civil and that "prosecution" be amended to "civil case" in all instances in the opening argument.

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
Alright, we will treat the case as a civil case. @DoeBoy2234, the floor is yours, you have 48 hours to make your opening arguments. Please remember that this is a civil case, not a criminal case.

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
I, TheGoobGamer59 will be representing Mr. @DoeBoy2234 on behalf of Goob Law.co

Trespassing: I was not made aware that I was banned from The Spicy Fridge restaurant on the Green Floor of CMM after the first time I murdered IncompleteRiver the day before. I did not know that I was trespassing before I was told that I was banned from the restaurant. I was told by IncompleteRiver when he had arrived to his restaurant that I was banned knowing I was there that telling everyone that I was banned when I did not know caused a scene. Yes, I did trespass after I have been told that I was banned and asked to leave.

Reputational Damages: I have not given potential customers a bad picture of The Spicy Fridge restaurant because of the fight and aggression. I have not changed anyone's mind to whether or not they want to eat at the restaurant.

Lost Wages: IncompleteRiver allowed himself, SiriGamer15 and Bug_GLEF to lose valueable time because he did not call the police to have me arrested for trespassing when I went back multiple times into the restaurant fully knowing what I was doing. When I first trespassed I went back into the restaurant fully knowing what I was doing, he did not call the police immediately when I went back into the restaurant multiple times fully knowing what I was doing. IncompleteRiver allowed me to do whatever I wanted for a long time. I want to know what could have been done in that time?

I feel they are harshly asking for 15,000 krunas in damages and an extra 5000 in legal expenses because that is high for murder and legal expenses. IncompleteRiver could of handled the situation better. Calling the police should of been done right after I have came back into the restaurant fully knowing what I was doing. But he had let it continue for a long time. The Police Officer should of arrested me long before my Physical Harassment. My Physical Harassment was directed to everyone in The Spicy Fridge restaurant. I shot at HotShot08915 with a flaming arrow and everywhere in the restaurant and murdered IncompleteRiver.

Thank you your honor and please consider our case!

Last edited by a moderator:

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
After reviewing the evidence, the only question of legality that I am reviewing is Trespassing on Property and related damages. All other questions are essentially null for the following reasons:

1. This is not a criminal trial and I am not here to give a punishment that the players do not have the right to be trying. If they wanted a trial, then expressed permission should have been obtained from the DoJ Minister.

2. Many of the charges listed here are either not laws/crimes in the server's laws or they are staff issues.

3. The amount in damages that the plaintiff is claiming from the defendant is absurd. I was thinking of applying a reasonable person test to the situation but have decided against it. I will not be awarding any compensation for a few reasons.
  1. Most of the damages claimed have nothing to do with the situation. The claim: "The Spicy Fridge staff including, IncompleteRiver, SiriGamer15, and Bug_GLEF lost around 30 minutes of valuable time" is true and that they all worked jobs that they may have had to stop to address the situation. However, awarding damages based on lost opportunity cost opens up a can of worms that I'd rather not deal with. Just because someone is losing out on potential revenue (which would need to be verified and proven) dealing with a situation; does not automatically mean that they deserve compensation from the lost opportunity cost.
  2. Claims of damage could've been mitigated by having only one staff member of the restaurant deal with the situation caused by Doeboy2234. Not all three staff members needed to be addressing the issue if doing so meant they were losing out on large sums of Krunas. If there was money to be made doing other activities, why would all the plaintiffs continue to stay there instead of leaving one to deal with the situation while the others continued their work?
  3. The Plaintiffs levied an accusation of corporate slander and failed to provide any evidence of said slander.

That being said, there is a legitimate legal question of Trespassing on Property being made by the plaintiffs that are supported by the evidence they provided and corroborated by the Defendant's opening argument. With everything put forward and with an admission made by the defendant, I believe I have enough information to decide the case off of opening arguments.

In order to address the concerns of the Plaintiff's brought forward in the case of The Spicy Fridge v. DoeBoy2234, I order the defendant, @DoeBoy2234, to hereby be banned entry to Spicy Fridge Restaurant locations. If the defendant enters the premise of a Spicy Fridge Restaurant, they shall be charged with Contempt of Court in addition to the charge for Trespassing and be punished for both.

This, in my opinion, should be enough to dissuade the defendant from continuing unwanted attacks on the Restaurant. That being said, Harassment is a staff issue. If the plaintiffs feel that they are being harassed by the defendant, then they should bring those concerns forward toward staff so that can be addressed.

This Court settles this dispute with neutral favor. This case is adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matthew100x