Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
- In-game name: the_slayer1999

- Date joined server: 1.5-2 eyars ago

- Current playtime: 20 days 17 hours

- Why do you want to be an Environment Manager: after i got my feedback from kat which is you can help the server in other ways so i looked around the forums and realized that this job suits me more, as i see the wild looking horribly and with left regions, and i reported like 2 regions and i said if there was a job for that and there was one :D so this suits me i hope i get accepted

- Additional Information: i like making the wild look nice, so it makes more people region which makes them want more money which means more playtime, and there are a lot of regions which are left alone so i want to remove them and make more space for people to region

THANK YOU
-the_slayer1999

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Thanks for your interest in the DoA! I regret to inform you that your application has been denied I would recommend learning more about the department before you apply again, and if anything shadow an Environment Manager to learn more about what the DoA does, I appreciate your interest in helping the community and I think you'll get there one day.