Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
Based of my old suggestion but better i think

- Username
: the_slayer19999

- Suggestion Title: Another Realistic Transportation

- Elaborate how it will help the server: it will add another transportaing using ingame currency (krunas) and it will make people teleport to others it will cost depending on the players location and it will take time depending as well on the players location, and each player got 3 tpa access (if u want more sure)

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin: nope as its using this command, /tp {player} {player} or /tpahere {players} {player} or /tpa {player} {player}

- If you answered ---------

- Additional Information: it will encourge more players to gain money to teleport but they cant teleport to restricted areas: like donor room or any special room that normal players cant access (unless the server staff can or donators can)

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
Based of my old suggestion but better i think

- Username
: the_slayer19999

- Suggestion Title: Another Realistic Transportation

- Elaborate how it will help the server: it will add another transportaing using ingame currency (krunas) and it will make people teleport to others it will cost depending on the players location and it will take time depending as well on the players location, and each player got 3 tpa access (if u want more sure)

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin: nope as its using this command, /tp {player} {player} or /tpahere {players} {player} or /tpa {player} {player}

- If you answered ---------

- Additional Information: it will encourge more players to gain money to teleport but they cant teleport to restricted areas: like donor room or any special room that normal players cant access (unless the server staff can or donators can)
it not very realistic to teleport to someone in the game though I would personally love to tp to someone it wouldnt be very realistic and If am correct as been talked about before also there are another type of transportation airport warps and soon trains and buses that will be added, I can ask opinion in parliament.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
We will not be adding teleportation as it's not realistic. You can use /sendcoords <player> to send your coordinates to the designated player or just meet up at a warp.