Denied TheGiratina's Application for Hospital Secretary

- In-game name: TheGiratina
- Date joined server: May 14 - /jd says 1 month
- Current playtime: 4d 8h 8m
- How long have you been a Doctor: a while, not 100% sure over 2 weeks, joined before the end of May
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I would like to have the doctors learn from me and learn the rules as I am too.
- What can you bring to the Department: I am willing to listen to people and can be a voice for the doctors and can teach the doctors more properly than I myself was taught, my most training has been myself and puppy, so, I know there is more I can learn as well.
- Additional Information: I am very appreciative of the chances that everyone has given me as doctor, and I hope to help brong order to the DoH.
Thank you for reading. ~TheGiratina

Last edited:

awhni

Citizen
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I would like to have the doctors learn from me and learn the rules as I am too.

- What can you bring to the Department: I am willing to listen to people and can be a voice for the doctors and can teach the doctors more properly than I myself was taught, my most training has been myself and puppy, so, I know there is more I can learn as well.

Can you please elaborate?

I'm learning the things a doctor must do and hope to teach the other doctors to obey these rules as well. And, I'm willing to speak for the citizens and doctors and I was never properly taught how to do the doctor work and want to ensure all doctors get properly trained. I know with the sudden change of ministers that has been a bit rough. And we can all learn more, no matter what the situation.

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
This application has been DENIED. I have decided that you are just not ready for this position yet. You may re-apply in 30 days.