Accepted TheGoobGamer59's Application for City Advisor

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
- In-game name: TheGoobGamer59
- Age (optional): DM me please stinky if you want an exact number. I am between 10 - 15
- Date joined server: October 17th 2020
- Current playtime: 11d 6h 43m
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: I truly want to be a city advisor as I care a lot about the cities of BusinessCraft. I feel that all of the cities on BusinessCraft have potential but all require support from the government. Hearing about the opening position made my nearly jump out of my chair as it is one of the jobs that have most interested me when I came back to the server. I also want to be a City Advisor because I feel that I am very knowledgeable with cities and how governments work. I was used to be in the Department of Economy (DoE) and that taught me a lot about how to work governments and the topic of decentralization
- What can you bring to the Department: To the department, I can bring a driven and inspired member. Someone who cares about the mayors on BC and does not want to scrap them due to inactivity. I think that every little bit pitches in. I have some idea's to help the different cities/towns, these include but are not limited to...

Created City/Town Tiers - City mayors can unlock different perks and different tiers. I know that this is somewhat in the works already but I think it will make a cool addition.
Structured Government for Municipalities - I think it would be a good idea to give the cities and towns a certain way of government that they can choose from. This way, they have a driven council whom is able to help them.
Publish notes on our plans for mayors bi - weekly - I think it is important that the mayors know what we have planed for them. I think we should propose a report/notes on what we have planed every other week so that they know we are up to do something and they can prepare.
Make sure they have the builders they need - It is important that Cities and towns have builders. I think the DoC should help out the cities/towns more when it comes to building. Sure it does not have to be the best work but I think it really is needed if cities/towns want to keep up with the demand.
Enforce Requirements - We need to make sure that we enforce requirements of buildings that all cities/towns are required to have. For example, not all of them have a gas station which is on the requirements list.
Communicate with Mayors - Maybe we could have mayors write monthly reports so that we can verify that there is activity happening in the city. We should also host monthly meetings with them to see what they need
Allow for more funding to go for them - I think mayors of cities on there own should get a city grant or something similar for them to spend on their city as It can be fairly expensive.

I have many more idea's but these are the ones that I believe sand out most. I also think I am fit as I have been city staff and a councilor in two different cities. I am also now active again and able to communicate almost anywhere I am.

Go with the flow - Just go with the flow of cities and be flexible. We will do whatever it takes to improve them
- What does your previous experience with cities include?: I was used to be on the City Staff team for Ocean City and the Orico Council team
- Additional Information: Thanks for reading

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, GoobGamer! Your application for City Advisor has been accepted.

A really appreciate the thought and ideas put into your application, welcome to the team!