Accepted TheMightyZulf's application for Police Officer

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
In-game name: TheMightyZulf
Date joined server: 2 months ago
Current playtime: 4d 16h
Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
As a Tour Guide, I routinely inform new players of the rules and laws of the server and do my part in guiding these players not only to locations but also to the way the server works. As time passed, I became more familiar with the laws and codes, and as a result, I am disappointed when players violate these legal bindings that are for their own benefit. It would be an honor and privilege to serve and protect citizens as well as uphold the law that has defined my current profession. I know how imperative the observation of the law is in maintaining civil peace, and I would like nothing more than to help out those whose ideals are similar to mine. I also have assisted an officer with the incrimination of a player using cheats, and that experience has solidified my interest in this occupation.
What can you bring to the Department:
In all my fields of work I hope that my friends and cooperatives can attest to my diligence in fulfilling a duty, and this same sense of responsibility is what I hope I can bring to the Department as a Police Officer. As a Tour Guide, I have an exclusive knowledge of the law, and it is part of my job to preach this law to new players as well as current ones. I can bring this prior knowledge to becoming an officer. I have exceptional experience with dealing with players in an eloquent manner not only as a Tour Guide, but also in my business dealings as a manager at Ultima Supply Co. and as head of ShieldArts Incorporated. This social experience is sure to help me enforce the law to uncompromising players. I am very active on the server and can ensure an active Police Officer is online and ready for work. Above all, I hope to not only bring a responsible work ethic to the Department, but I come as a friend, a helper, and comrade to the law and those in need.
Additional Information:
-Board member for Troutman
-CPO of Elechron Corporation
-Helped ReaperEduardo gather evidence (specifically, a video clip) of a player using fly hacks. Evidence was given to an admin
-To my knowledge, I have never been arrested, jailed, or faced charges for assault.
-I sell custom banners and shields
-Thank you for considering this humble request.

Last edited:

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
In the time since I first submitted this application, I have been promoted in a company and have been hired as the CPO of another company. I have also amassed more playtime. I edited my application to accommodate these updates.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, TheMightyZulf! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.