TokyoSAP
TokyoSAP
MemberOfParliament
- In-game name: TokyoSAP
- Date joined server: Jan 22 2024
- Current playtime: 1d 5m 48s
- Role you're applying for:
Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a community coordinator: I’m very impressed by the whole feel of the server, everyone is nice and friendly to each other and there isn’t any of the common “gamer toxicity”. I would like to help support the people who welcomed me openly when I first joined by helping wherever I can, as well as guide new players and be the welcoming figure for them. Plus organising and coordinating groups happens to be one of my stronger fields.
- What can you bring to the Department: I’m online very often despite my low playtime I’m very accessible through both discord and Minecraft. This makes me the ideal choice because I can help guide new players and coordinate events efficiently. I’m always eager to help and I’m always ready to support new players.
- Additional Information:
My timezone is GMT + 8hrs and I’m in Singapore so any events in Asia would be preferred but I will remain flexible. I’m manager of Weptoolz Mining and Writing, financial advisor for Nexus Bank, economics major irl if that helps, and I have irl experience planning events. Also I know I have little playtime when factored over my join date but that’s because I logged on once in January and only started playing in late May. Thank you for your consideration :)

Last edited:

Tokyosap

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
TokyoSAP
TokyoSAP
MemberOfParliament
I’ll be offline for a while because I’ll be travelling to China and no mc in the CCP

fluffybaldie

Citizen
Donator
fluffybaldie
fluffybaldie
Public Affairs Minister
Sorry for the delay!

Accepted

Congratulations, TokyoSAP! Your application for CommunityCoordinator has been accepted.