Accepted Tomahawk_MC's Economy Secretary Application

Tomahawk_MC

Citizen
- Username: Tomahawk_MC
- Current Playtime: 5d 16h 38m 25s as of 10:25am EST on 10/28/2020
- When are you most active? During the week. I work remotely now, so I can play much more since I already have to be sitting at my desk at home. The perks of being an entry level corporate drone. 9am-6pm EST M-F.
- Position you're applying for: Economy Secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes I have.
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I've been playing for a long time. I've seen the economy change significantly as issues were addressed, all the way back to the emerald-trading debacle of 2019. I have more ideas for making a more player-driven economy, helping facilitate P2P business, and lowering the barriers of entry for new players to succeed. I graduated with an undergraduate business degree from university, and I want to bring real-life experience into the BC economy. In terms of on-server business experience, I ran the former company Stark Industries, which operated multiple retail locations, as well as working in consulting, construction, and real estate.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I've been watching from the sidelines as the economy has changed, and I want to get involved myself. I like many others joined BusinessCraft because of, ya know, Business. I want the opportunity to build a system that enhances everyone's playing experience, and gives the real feel of doing business. I want to be able to take on the feedback that the players have to offer and do something about it.
- Additional Information: Thanks for taking the time to read and consider all this. I've also read through the applications of current Economy Secretaries, and I'm excited to work with them on some of their ideas as well.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Have you been referred to the position by anyone currently within the department or government?

Tomahawk_MC

Citizen
Have you been referred to the position by anyone currently within the department or government?
I haven't, but I would happily speak with anyone who may have questions for me. I learned of the open slot here on the forums, and thought it would be a great fit for me to start getting more involved in server government.