Government Town Hall Meeting Notes

How do you feel about the South Capital Proposal?

• I love it but needs more information.

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • I need more information on the proposal.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I don't like the proposal regardless of future changes to it.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
Hello everyone, I've allowed news companies to review the notes before publishing the notes publicly. Please contact me if you are a news company, we will provide documents before they become public! Hope you enjoy these lovely updates, everyone!

Department of Agriculture
DoA has been working on several things, as you may know, we recently added a new Ranger job under the department and rolled out wildlife preservation info each wild. We are also working on a very large national forest project that will be announced as soon as possible. We've also been working on adding animal shelters in private cities and towns, we have around half of them finished so far.

Department of Economics
The DoE has been busy working on helping the economy. We have introduced many new additions to the server and are working on...

• expanding Employment Benefits
    • revamping the farmer job and shop (more info coming soon)
Department of Health
The DoH has implemented a few new policies that have effectively removed inactive Doctors. This led to the recent spark in the exams before open more, constantly than before.
Department of Justice
In the DoJ, we are currently working on making training more effective in both combat and law enforcement. As well as discussing with the DoPA minister on transparency, because I know that was an issue in the past. As for law enforcement, Bharatj will be implementing new procedures to ensure that POs do their job every time an incident happens.

Department of Construction
They are working on creating a museum, as well as a new headquarters for their department.

Department of Public Affairs
The DoPA will be releasing speaker heads with preset audio on October 1st, along with introducing a historian job to help track BC history and keep it up to date and senior community coordinator. More information will be released about these new jobs soon! Also, we're adding newsstands to the hospitals, towns, cities, jail, and many other places. Along with revamping the convention center in Capital which has been sitting vacant for months, we seeking community feedback on this spacious venue.

Decentralization Updates

Info has suggested to cabinet that we want your thoughts on. He suggested that we vault all of the south BC plots and refund plot owners 200% of their plot worth, as well as saving all of the builds to be pasted to another location.This would aid decentralization as overcrowding in the capital and the search for space would push people to other cities, below we have the area that would be affected by this proposal.

Please reply below with your comments to this proposal, thanks!

Last edited: