Tree60NoScope's Post

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
Hello. Let me get right into things. First I would like to thank everyone that I've had fun with on the server, you guys are great. Blacksyth, Dwerpy, Pastel, Decidous, Matthew, Reaper, Georgia, Spill, Sprite, Ian (THE ELITE), Codes, ireal, Windows, Puppy and quite a few others. I enjoyed my time on the server and it really has been great.

I would like to officially resign from moderator and Mayor of West Ridge, recommending Jocie as the new Mayor.

With that said, I am planning to be back eventually and I'm not sure when that its. So here is my giveaway

Dwerpy may have one of my helicopters
Matthew may take 20,000 from my balance (go do something m8)
Pastel and Decidous may have 5000 kr from my balance
And anyone that request from now until the end of time may get 50kr from my balance (one time).

It really has been a fun ride. For Johnny and Jocie, why would I say goodbye? GTA tonight?

For everyone else, My name is Tree60NoScope, and have a great night. (Only OG's will understand :) )

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Im very new to the server and never got to know you, But good luck on your endeavors! You seem like a great guy <3

bbnohoney

Citizen
Donator
Gonna miss you mr tree man. Ty for being hella funny and a great person to talk to. Also ty for putting up with all the bcmma maddness. #TheElite4Lyfe #TheElite

Dwerpy

Daddy Dwerpy
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
Dwerpy
Dwerpy
PoliceOfficer
yknow i love you tree like ive known you since i joined the server i really loved you as a friend you are the best friend I could ask for from the rough times to the good times you are the best

Jocie

10/10 Lawyer ;)
Donator
yknow i love you tree like ive known you since i joined the server i really loved you as a friend you are the best friend I could ask for from the rough times to the good times you are the best
That.

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
another og gone..., a shame that we just stopped talking, but you were always fun to be around. A person that can make nothing into something amazing.

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
Damn man, I wish you could spend more time on the server. I enjoyed all the legal chats that we had amongst the many things that we talked about. Good luck and keep in touch!

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Welcome to the club. It was great knowing you and I hope that you have success wherever you go. You were one of the people that made it special for me to be a part of this server. Keep going cause Ik you can go far my g.