trisalty

Citizen
Donator
Trisalty
Trisalty
- In-game name:triman123
- Date joined server:2/27/19
- Current playtime:4d 5h
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: cause I wish to be able to help the community with people who break the law, and I seem to never see any police online so I think I can help by being online more. people seem to not care about the laws which makes the experience on the server worse for those who do follow laws, some new players may even quit because of the fact that players aren't following the laws. I would like to fix that. and make the server a better experience overall.
- What can you bring to the Department: I think that this server will benefit from having more police, I am online quite often so that I can protect the good people of this server often.
- Additional Information: thank you for taking your time to read my application!

Last edited:

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
- In-game name:
- Current playtime:
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
- What can you bring to the Department:
- Additional Information:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

You are active on the server, that is definitely not an issue here, but I’d like for police officers to have a relatively clean record. You were punished on May 12, after creating this application. If you go one month without being punished for something you did, you would be considered more. Good luck.