Uber_Nordic's election post (august 2019)

About Me:
Hi there! I am Uber_Nordic and I am 14 years old. I joined the server 1 month ago. I am an active community member on the server with a total playtime of 4 days. The only reason my playtime is so low is because my laptop is getting damaged from overheating. Some of you will know who I am, and some of you will not but nonetheless, my goal is to make BusinessCraft even more enjoyable than it already is.

My Goal:
I believe in having a strong government that can really take control and get things done right. By voting for me
you're voting for a large package of laws that we all really need, such as making the bus free, getting rid of the cost of dying and many more innovative ideas

Why Me?:
While you are reading this thread, you are probably thinking to yourself, "Why should I vote for Nordic?". I believe I could make a great MP because I am active, and get a sense of how my fellow citizens want the server to be run. i believe in a hands on government that really gets on a personal level with the people. Any suggestions will be brought to my discord server and considered to be brought up as a idea for a law no matter who says it

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
such as making the bus free, getting rid of the cost of dying and many more innovative ideas

The bus fare is cheap, and is realistic. I understand that although it may be far for some stops, but that's why we have buses going either direction.

Fees are taking from people dying only from using the /suicide command. You can die many other ways if need be, such as drowning and fall damage off of tall buildings