Donator
urKingKai
urKingKai
Tier2
In-game name: urKingKai
Date joined server: 5 months ago
Current playtime: 6 days, 12 hours, 46 minutes and counting
Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
I would like to be a Police Officer because I would like to keep the server as a safe and fun environment for all players, new and old. I'm very interested in helping our people any way I can and I'd like to help stop those who may disrupt our peace.
What can you bring to the Department:
I believe a Police Officer should be able to keep their cool and be able to make fair decisions. I know that I am mature enough to handle every situation responsibly and respectfully. I have the intelligence and the integrity to enforce justice, therefore I believe I'll be a valuable asset to the Department of Justice. I have a decent amount of time on my hands and will be able to be on the server quite frequently.
Additional Information:
Thank you for reading my application and I hope to work with you in the near future.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

You seem like a strong applicant in all regards except that you were punished for breaking a law a couple days ago, I will observe over the next 30 days and I look forward to your next application