Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Title: Use of weaponry in safe zones

- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation

- Elaboration & Reasoning: Although killing is not enabled while inside of spawn, that does not stop players from hurting others from open wounds (swords) and arrow wounds (bow & arrow). Not only that, but it is highly annoying to have someone constantly either shoot arrows at you while inside of these zones or swing at you with a sword. Considering this type of act is fairly common for new players that are coming from PvP server and/or are just trolls, I do not believe a big punishment should be in order.

To add on to this, when I mean use of weaponry, I do not mean something like, 1 or 2 arrows shot, I'm talking about consistently shooting arrows (screenshot in Other Information) even after being told to stop by others due to it being annoying or even getting injured. I also do not mean 1-2 swings from a sword. I do not have a recording software, therefore I cannot provide a video of this type of action, but you should be able to understand what I mean.

• First offense - Verbal warning + Cost of cure (if injured)
• Second offense - Warning + Cost of cure (if injured)
• Third offense - Warning + k10 fee + Cost of cure (if injured)
• Fourth offense - Warning + k50 fee + Cost of cure (if injured) ...

- Other Information: Credits for this motion idea: SweetGamer23, partnership with MP Matty707. In addition to the first offense, this is what I am talking about. Since this type of punishment is not loggable, this will be use as first offense every time, but if they continue to do it in the same session with the same staff member(s), second offense will be used and will not reset afterward unless appealed. For example: Player 1 is shooting arrows at people in spawn. Then, a staff member tells them to stop, this counts as first offense. If they continue moments later, the staff member can then punish for second offense.
Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/kle3ax
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------