Denied USSGuam application for Community Coordinator

USSGuam

Citizen
In-game name:USSGuam
- Date joined server: Last week
- Current playtime: 10hrs
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator - Now i want to expand i want to focus more on social media. The role I'm truly trying to apply for is social media coordinator.
- Why do you want to be a <role you're applying for>: My brother is invested in this community and I'm here to support. The other day we talked alot about plans how i could help.
- What can you bring to the Department: Investment, i know social media pretty well i can help upload tiktoks everyday and youtube videos everyweek
- Additional Information: I've done tons of social media and videos/streams for my game (dota 2) called league of lads i love doing it. This league/community has grown from 6 teams and 40 community members to 24 Teams and a community of 300 member within the year. Over Time I've learned i love doing social media and building a community. I've loved doing administrative work, I like getting things done and not sit on them whatever you guys need i got you. Plus my brother has been on this server forever and i want to help him with it :). I know I'm pretty new to the server but ill be committed and if not you could always ask lux to bully me XD thanks for your time.