vision estate now hiring

Sherlock001

Citizen
Hi I would like to a managment position. My IG is Sherlock001. I have previous management exsperience from other economy servers were I worked for a big organisations and handled hiering,finance, sales, alliances, war (it was about drugs so we also had to deal with raids and defence) and employees management. I also have ideas for how to increase profits wich I can bring to the table.

Hi I would like to a management position. My IG is Sherlock001. I have previous management experience from other economy servers were I worked for a big organisations and handled hiring, finance sales, alliances, war (it was about drugs so we also had to deal with raids and defence) and employees management. I also have ideas for how to increase profits which I can bring to the table.
Hi I'm sorry to inform you that there was an issue and the company was closed, sorry to inform you this we shall re open another time I will tell you when and you will be automatically hired once again my apologies for this unfortunate event.