Accepted Vlntxqe's application for Environmental Manager

SimplyMadi

Citizen
- In-game name: Vlntxqe
- Date joined server: 4 months ago
- Current playtime: 24 hours
- Why you want this job: I personally LOVE environment and life both irl and in-game. I think being an EM is super important because it not only helps clean up the wild areas and make it a better place, but by restoring natural resources (such as trees, sand, and even dirt), it helps new players and older players get resources that they might not be able to afford in stores, malls, and shops. maintaining life around wild regions and restoring natural beauty back to BC sounds the most fun to me and id love to have a shot at it! I'm constantly running around wild regions and there are so many issues I have with it. I already fix them up a but id like to be able to do more with it! Also, I have a huge passion for animals irl so helping out at the dog shelter would be so cute in my opinion. in my free time, I also like to farm so helping manage Farmers, Ranchers, and Lumberjacks would be highly interesting if I'm being honest.
- Additional Information: I have experience from other servers being in an environment based department. Thank you for considering my application <3

Last edited:

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
GOOD LUCK BB ILY GOOD LUCKKKK

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda