Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
IGN: Broomba
Joined server: April 2017

Hi guys! I’ll keep it short.

What I would like to nail on as MP:
I’d like to become a member of parliament because of the people. I would love to help the people out by filling the role and becoming a stable connection between the government and the people. This is very important as transparency should be available to everyone easily.

Government transparency and being more open to the public where possible is what I would nail down on during my presence in parliament if elected. For example, there has been a lack of communication in the past between the executive and legislative branches that lead to unnecessary executive orders being made that needs to be addressed immediately for the good of the public.

These reforms would include making press conferences required, making laws concerning newspapers and writers that would help along with that and forcing departments to abide by new protocols such as ministerial reports to be filled out on a certain basis (not sure if it’s ever been brought back up) by law.

Furthermore, I would also vote for laws that would create welfare programs to help out towns and cities grow to attract citizens out of the capital city. This could include bringing universities to the other cities (education law) to help with decentralization of the capital city at the same time. Although not transparency related, I was once apart of a town that was struggling. Without a stable source of citizens and the help from the government, towns and cities are unable to reach their full potentials.

Experience:
Communication is very important to me, and with past experience in parliament and quite a long career in the Department of Public Affairs, I believe I am very suitable for parliament at this time. To get information on the public’s opinion, I will reach out to local newspapers and if possible, ask the DoPA to setup server wide polls on current issues, or if I must just ask the public directly (usually not very effective and can be a tedious task).

I have created a couple laws (which I will list at a later date):

I am super excited to be active and alive again, and even more that I can run for parliament after being dead for so long!

Your wikid ninja kid,
Vroom Vroom, ger our me mum’s car

Vote for Vroomba and let’s tackle government transparency!

thank you for reading.