Vroomba Vrooms Away

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Hello, fellow BusinessCrafters!

I have decided to go on a photo-trip with my brother to take photos of just about everything and anything. It may range to nature, people, places, but mostly the things we want to remember such as beautiful scenic places, which will not stay forever. I am tired of taking shoots of my tiny town. As big as the culture may be, or scenic mountains, I wish to explore a different environment.

I have never really made such a comment, but I am deeply into photography.
If anyone else is into the thing too, well HI! I love it xD! I've never really shared (maybe only to Jane) because nobody really asks and that's not what the server itself is about anyway.

This right here, is one of my photo bags. I have two other ones, a small compact one, and a very big one for road trips. This one here carries my old and new lenses, alongside one out of my two cameras (my second camera is in my brother's possession who is in college). I was able to afford this material by working hard with my brother (I payed for most of it, not to brag). IMG_3756.JPG
Like deep lol

I use programs such as Illustrator (10%), Photoshop (10%), and Lightroom (80%) to create the best of the best I can do. That's how I learn, by making mistakes and succeeding afterwards.

It's a really big deal for me. I usually take 100 photos in a week, sometimes more if the moment lasts. Occasionally, I stay up entire nights (from around 9pm to 4am) on the peak of a hill just to get that perfect night sky shot or star trail. I'd say it's my greatest passion, putting aside video games and such.

Therefore, I will be going on a photo shooting trip w/my brother (who I work mostly with). I will be gone for approximately 2-3 weeks, but I will *hopefully* keep posting on the forums if I don't forget, and will take care of the DoPA if anything arrises. I won't be able to attend any events sadly. <- That being said, the first Not A Van Challenge won't happen until after my return.

I most likely won't be able play on the server, but I must take my laptop anyway to continue school online, and edit/upload photos. Speaking of the server, my plot is just a bunch of chests in the suburbs. It'll be moved out soon and sold before my departure so it can give other players a chance to build a humble home.

I was super annoying yeah I know so lucky for you, you get to take a break away from me. I hopefully also wish that this will solve our problems to most people out there, because truly I was an annoying player to most. One person in specific (no names given, he knows who he is). I hope when I come back, we can be kind & nice to each other unlike we have in the past.

Farewell! I'll miss you all, grumpy or annoying I may have been, Vroomba vrooms away. Remember to keep shooting pictures, even if it's on your iphone. Images will always capture the moment forever! Cherish it!

And finally, if you're interested of the work me and my brother have shot, here are some pictures for you! :D Courtesy of me and my brother; please do not plagiarize what so ever. If you are needing to use any of these images for whatever it might be, please ask me for permission. Even if it is for setting it as a desktop screen saver.DSC_0968_stitch-Edit-Edit-1.jpg tree_stars.jpg out (Custom).jpg
Picture below v is the same place as this one ^, just took pictures at a set amount of time, repetitively, to create star trails. It also has more exposure, I spent many hours in #lightroom editing these two pictures.
This star trail is one of my favorite ones as it clearly shows the tilt of the earth and that science is real.
trails_new.jpg
And finally, a picture from summer 2015, when we visited the redwoods forest in Cali!
redwoods.jpg
P.S. The lipstick in the photo bag is not mine... I'm not a makeup guru... my friends leave their crap in my bags sometimes because I offer to carry it.

Last edited:

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
My goodness... You are AMAZING!

Those photos are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Gonna be sad to see you go though Vroomba.

:(

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
The fact that he's leaving for a month is amazing, or the photos are amazing?