Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Your Username;
Vroomba

Your Age;

Your activity on the server;
3-5 hours per week. Even though you may not see me on the server much, I make sure to always deliver the best events in my ability to the community. I have spent much of my time the past week organizing a rather large event for the community!
I am currently very active in Discord & Forums

When did you join the server?
I joined the server at the beginning of late March 2017. I will have soon spent a total of one year on the server!

Why are you running for Member of Parliament?
I am spending more and more time on the server, and would really love to have a chance at getting more involved. Even though I have joined almost a eleven months ago, I am still dedicated to the MCBusinesscraft Community. This includes players, staff, owners, government departments (especially the DoPA). I haven't tried running for MP one single time. This would offer me a new experience that I have not yet seen of the server.

Another reason is expressing the community's opinions on laws, and pledge to make sure everybody's opinion's count, MP or not. I am not afraid of fully sharing my opinion, or others' opinions and fully addressing any problem which could effect the server's potential in the future. I will make sure I am successful in my job as an MP by always pushing forward, and keeping my eyes on the prize!

If any flaws come in the law, and a player who is not yet MP notices it, I'd like to be able to represent the people of Businesscraft and address the problem for them. I would love to post creations/edits/removals to the law at the players' requests. I vow to ask what people are in favor for prior to voting on any given law for Parliament!

What kind of laws would you vote for?

As many say, this is a difficult question to answer. I am interested in improving the server's government status, such as the economy and the government departments. I would, however, vote against laws that seem unrealistic for the server's purposes. I would vote on laws which will hopefully give players a new experience, and unlock a new aspect of the server. Anything as similar to real-life bills will get my vote, or creation. Anything that is deemed inappropriate or un-realistic will get a Nay.

I will also always take the responsibility to vote for what the players want.

Additional information that people should know?

Green is my favorite color : D
Will vote Aye for any laws regarding conserving landscape and nature.

Thank you for reading my thread! Happy to answer any questions!
Kind regards,
Vroomba!