Discontinued W.B.P.G. HQ Project

WaywardBall

Citizen
I am looking for an experienced team to design and build the new HQ for my publishing company. The building is on a rounded corner commercial lot not far from the hospital. the intention is to compose a four-story building with two above ground stories, one story partially submerged, and one fully submerged story. Please do not hesitate to inquire within, I will be on standby to discuss specifics and price with serious inquiries.

Park

Citizen
Is this job still available? If so, I do have an assortment of previous work I have done on other servers. I am very good at modern design, although I am better at interior design than the exterior. However, I put all my effort into my buildings and have never let down my clients on other servers. I have privately submitted you previous interior designs I have made without exposing the server name/address.

Sherlock001

Citizen
You should contact cacthemall1 or 007ferre. They are the managers of FCI a proffesional building company. We have done alot of high profile building and got alot of great builds in the works :D plz msg them or me on discord for more information.