LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
- In-game name: WheatlyCorps

- Date joined server: I joined as of March in 2017, and I have a total of 4 days, 16 hours, and 8 minutes of playtime.

- Why do you want to join: I'm a doctor, and I want to help the DoH more. HS Is probably one of the ls probably one of the least desired government jobs on the server, so I wanna make sure there's no lack of management in the DoH. Without the DoH, the entire server would be people all with broken legs, or a whooping cough, maybe some flesh wounds, etc. as well as a lack of Hospital Secretaries, there is also a lack of skilled doctors! Many doctors are rarely on, and when they are on, they don't help with much. for these reasons, the we can't let the DoH fall!

- When are you the most active: I'm on at mostly random times, spanning all week, with the exception of sunday, when i'm not on. I have listed my playtime above.

- Why do you think you are suited for this position: I'm a doctor, and I know most of the mechanics of the DoH. I can help other doctors with facts that are not very commonly known. These facts include the need of shears to cure arrow wounds, any health involved commands that they somehow don't know, etc. Each doctor must be very quick about their job, and whenever there's a patient, I am quick. I try not to leave people hanging ever. I've been a doctor for a while as well. specifically since November 2017, which means I've had lots of time and training.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
If you look at the government applications, there's not many HS applications. Currently Police Officers are taking over the applications, with probably a tie between EM, and CC after that. after those, i see quite a few constructor applications as well, but out of all of them, i rarely see HS applications. Unless you count the Minister of the DoH, Parker, the only 2 active Hospital Secretaries are you, and Minecrafter.

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
Although, if you go through and count the number of accepted applications HS has the most amount of accepted applications

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
Due to lack of maturity and inactivity, your application has been Denied. You can reapply in 30 days from this message.