Citizen
Wiesgies_
Wiesgies_
- In-game name:wiesgies_
- Date joined server:01-01-2022
- Current playtime:1d 21h 27m
- How long have you had the Auxiliary Police job for: 8 days
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer
: I had the police cadet job for some time and i really like that i can help everyone and the police officers ,but sometimes because i live in Europe and most police officers are from an different time zone there are people who kill and do other illegal stuff but i can't do anything because there aren't any police offers online. New players sometimes commit crimes and i would like to help them understand the laws and rules.
- What can you bring to the Department: I live in Europe so i have a different time zone as most police offers so i can bring that i am on when most police officers aren't on an make the city more safe. i can bring new plans and new approaches and fixing the problems. almost always that there is an non consented murder there isn't a po on or are bussy doing other things and then i catch them but can't do anything and be waiting a pretty long time before a police officer comes to the office, and in that time the mostly leave join back leave and thats just very annoying so if i am an police officer i don't have to wait and bring people to justice.
- Additional Information: i know i don't have all the requirements but i lost my old account wiesgies and i had 2 months of pc time and 3 or 4 months of jd. I understand if i will be denied. Thanks for reading my application.
with friendly regarts wiesgies_.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

We'd like to see you in the Department as a cadet for a bit longer before making the jump to a police officer.