Lawsuit: Adjourned William_CTO vs DerpGaming20_YT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferre007_

Citizen
@DerpGaming20_YT is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @DerpGaming20_YT , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge ferre007_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

I task the DoJ @bharatj with contacting and informing the Defendant about this civil court case.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I, DerpGaming20_YT acknowledge this case.

First off, I am pleading guilty to the crime I’m being accused of. However, I do not believe I should be punished as if it were my 3rd offense of murder as according to an unnamed member of the DoJ I currently only have one Murder offense on my Criminal Record.
As the plaintiff had requested a punishment which he has no authority to request, I would like to reduce the sentence requested by the plaintiff to the punishment equivalent of the first murder offense.
However as it by law my second offense of murder I am requesting it still be added on the DoJ records as my second offense.

ferre007_

Citizen
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
There is clear evidence of the murder happening in the city and of who committed it.

Conclusion:
The evidence provided has been reviewed and I have reached a verdict.

Verdict:
I hereby rule the Defendant @DerpGaming20_YT as Guilty for the murder of the Plaintiff.

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with the act of jailing and/or fining the Defendant based on their current PVP offense status.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge ferre007_

Status
Not open for further replies.