Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
- In-game name: William_CTO
- Date joined server: Over a year ago
- Current playtime: 26d 16h
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
I wouldn't want to be a police officer on most servers. In other servers, they're either disrespected, don't really do much, or are just a lot of fluff without much meat. I had no intentions of becoming a police officer in BusinessCraft when I joined simply because I didn't think I would enjoy the job or be a good fit.
Now, I know what the police force does on the server, how the public sees them, and I see that there is a need for police officers who are consistently on the server, responding to pleas for help, and enforcing the laws equally and justly. As an active, experienced player, I know I can be a good fit in this task force, and fill those needs. I love this server a lot, and I'm willing to help out where possible and try new things.​
- What can you bring to the Department:
In my day to day duties, I enforce the law when broken, but also educate citizens about the law when they are uninformed. I will bring a strong and steady work ethic to the department and do my best to motivate and educate my peers.​
- Additional Information: I am currently Education Secretary, and will need approval from cabinet to join this job.

Last edited:
I can follow directions and know lots of laws and what to do in most medical emergencies and also know most medical tools along with knowing when to use non-lethal or lethal force. So I could make a great difference on the police force. -kingofadventure9 P.S. Accept me and I'll work hard. I'm also very good at being a leader and a good example of what a real good Officer does.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
I can follow directions and know lots of laws and what to do in most medical emergencies and also know most medical tools along with knowing when to use non-lethal or lethal force. So I could make a great difference on the police force. -kingofadventure9 P.S. Accept me and I'll work hard. I'm also very good at being a leader and a good example of what a real good Officer does.
this isn't your application lmao

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
I can bring my DoCE experience to the DoJ
How can you bring your DoCE experience to the DoJ? What experiences from the DoCE would assist you in the DoJ?

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
In the DoCE we are consistently working with new and old players to educate them and inform them of the rules. We also write several guides, reports, communications, etc., which is a needed skill in any police force.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
In the DoCE we are consistently working with new and old players to educate them and inform them of the rules. We also write several guides, reports, communications, etc., which is a needed skill in any police force.
not really reports are not the worst thing ever they take (keep in mind my laptop taking a while to load) at most they take 10mins

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, William_CTO! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.