xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
- In-game name: xAntho_ny
- Date joined server: Oct 20th 2020 (Was reset)
- Current playtime: 9 days
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a <role you're applying for>: I would like to be a CC because I want to help and or host events and create events for the community. I think being a Community Coordinator will better my ability to the community. I would also like to become a CC because I am a experienced at event planning so I can bring what I know to the Department Of Public Affairs. Also I would like to be a CC because I would like to bring fun and mature events to the server.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring experience (like I said above) I had experience on a server that got shutdown. Also I can bring fresh ideas to the department.
- Additional Information: Probably not gonna get approved. But thanks for reading.

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
You said that you are experienced at event planning, could you talk about this experience? Was it server experience or IRL?

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
You said that you are experienced at event planning, could you talk about this experience? Was it server experience or IRL?
Server and IRL I planned a event on another server which I cant say due to I cant say other server names. And I also planned a event irl for someone.

Last edited:

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
Denied. I would like to see you get more involved with the community and learn more about key features on the server. Feel free to DM me for more details about the second part. You're welcome to reapply in 30 days.