xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
Re-elect xlayzur for MP
"Real change is coming to the 21st term"
Information
IGN: xlayzur
Playtime: 30 days
Jobs: Property inspector, Former Senior Economy Secretary, Farmer.

Who is xLayzur?
I first got into parliament as a replacement MP during the 19th parliament. Ever since I have found a passion within the legislative branch of our government. I am seeking re-election to continue my passion for our government to keep it well structured and organized. I was the Speaker Of Parliament for the 20th parliament term. During my time as Speaker, I utilized every bit of it that I can to make sure the government runs at its best.
Strengths
  • Communication: In order to work as a team, communication is the important key factor. I make sure everyone needs to hear the right information on time and whats going on. SoP needs to communcate with parliament about bill movement and I excuted that very well.
  • Efficiency: I have proven myself to work at a fast pace when it comes to bill movement, as well as answering questions or confusion as fast as possible. I am quick to answer anything I need while maintaining execellent work ethic.
  • Activity: Overall I am active in-game, on the forums, and on the server discord. I am easily contactable for anyone who needs to discuss government situations or issues.
Accomplishments for the 20th Term
I started a parliamentary meeting for the first time since March 1st, 2020. Parliament also executed their first veto override. Represented the legislative branch in court to follow in order with checks and balances. Created a well-formatted guide within discord for parliament. Helped out with organizing removed/invalid bills, communicated closely with executives to get their opinions on bills.
Plans for the 21st Term
  • Form the servers first constitution with every government branch involved.
  • Maintain an active cabinet, encourage parliament to nominate thoughtfully.
  • Try to work on combining government paychecks or create a bonus having an additional job.
  • Prevent abuse of government processes and laws.
  • Handle Inactive players avoiding eviction.
  • Organizing bills and laws within our legislative branch.
  • Improve / revamp judicial branch more.
Vote for xLayzur as your MP
BE HEARD. (1).png

Last edited: