xLayzur's Election Post (March 2021)

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
Re-elect xlayzur for MP
"Education and morals make the good man, the statesman, the good ruler. - Aristotle"
Information
IGN:
xlayzur
Playtime: 43 days
Jobs: CEO of Apex, Farmer, and writer

Who is xLayzur?
I first got into parliament as a replacement MP during the 19th parliament. Ever since I have found a passion within the legislative branch of our government. I am seeking re-election to continue my passion for our government to keep it well structured and organized. I've been the Speaker of Parliament since the 20th parliamentary. So far in political field I've served a total of 3 terms and I started the constitution movement within parliament.

Strengths

• Communication: In order to work as a team, communication is the important key factor. I make sure everyone needs to hear the right information on time and what's going on. SoP needs to communicate with parliament about bill movement and I excuted that very well.
  • Efficiency: I have proven myself to work at a fast pace when it comes to bill movement, as well as answering questions or confusion as fast as possible. I am quick to answer anything I need while maintaining excellent work ethic.
  • Activity: Overall I am active in-game, on the forums, and on the server discord. I am easily contactable for anyone who needs to discuss government situations or issues.
Accomplishments for the 21st Term
Starting the constitution was the biggest goal I was looking towards, we officially set the foundations of our government and protecting player rights. I stayed on top of cabinet ministers and their activity/plans. During this term I used my Speaker position by leading Parliament into the right direction, improving cabinet and parliaments relationship and representing those who voted for me!

Bills Passed
Plans for the 22nd Term
  • Scrutinize Cabinet, making sure they maintain activity.
  • Setup a way for parliament to approve on cabinet spending
  • New way of making Acts of Parliament and making them more organized
  • Add Deputy Speaker of Parliament
  • Get more activity to the courts
  • Increase MP pay
  • Continue removing useless bills and organizing bills
xLayzur.png

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Hi! I have a couple questions about your campaign.

1. Can you elaborate on your plan for organizing acts of parliament?

2. Can you elaborate on the responsibilities of Deputy SoP?

Thanks for your time.

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
Hi! I have a couple questions about your campaign.

1. Can you elaborate on your plan for organizing acts of parliament?

2. Can you elaborate on the responsibilities of Deputy SoP?

Thanks for your time.

Of course no problem. So ever since i first became Speaker ive always thought the way we setup our official Acts of Parliament is a bit odd, every time there is an edit applied to the bill we just make a comment explaining it. I would like to propose a new way to make Acts of Parliament one thread instead of adding on comments. Possibly having the thread explain the entire bill and what it does, and if edits were to be made we could leave a side note or something explaining what got changed, when, how many votes etc.

Currently Speakers do a lot of work. I've been thinking exactly what the Deputy SoP would actually do instead of making it a title. What if thought of so far is to use Deputy Speaker as a news outlet. A lot of the government conversations that goes on never gets heard by the public and a lot wish they could hear what we are talking about behind closed doors. I've thought about letting the Deputy Speaker put out notes when it comes to cabinet and parliament discussions and just parliaments discussions. With this position the Deputy could help set up meetings, discipline other mp's with the SoP's permission and this also gives parliament the ability for the Deputy to set up when the SoP is inactive/away. Of course I think the SoP should have the ability to choose who the deputy would be since they work together.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Of course no problem. So ever since i first became Speaker ive always thought the way we setup our official Acts of Parliament is a bit odd, every time there is an edit applied to the bill we just make a comment explaining it. I would like to propose a new way to make Acts of Parliament one thread instead of adding on comments. Possibly having the thread explain the entire bill and what it does, and if edits were to be made we could leave a side note or something explaining what got changed, when, how many votes etc.

Currently Speakers do a lot of work. I've been thinking exactly what the Deputy SoP would actually do instead of making it a title. What if thought of so far is to use Deputy Speaker as a news outlet. A lot of the government conversations that goes on never gets heard by the public and a lot wish they could hear what we are talking about behind closed doors. I've thought about letting the Deputy Speaker put out notes when it comes to cabinet and parliament discussions and just parliaments discussions. With this position the Deputy could help set up meetings, discipline other mp's with the SoP's permission and this also gives parliament the ability for the Deputy to set up when the SoP is inactive/away. Of course I think the SoP should have the ability to choose who the deputy would be since they work together.
Thanks! Good luck on your campaign uwu

will u change anything in AFK farm laws?