Denied Zoe G's Application for Event Planner

Zoe G

Citizen
- In-game name: Zdawgydawg
- Date joined server: 9/3/19 (but have played on friends acc)
- Current playtime: 3-4 Hours (I have no life)
- Role you're applying for: Event Planner)
- Why do you want to be an Event Planner: One of my favorite things to do in and out of Minecraft is to plan things and use my creativity to create something amazing. I have planned many events, including parties, fundraisers and more. Whenever someone wants something planned, they call me. Combining one of my favorite games and server and hobby is an opportunity I could never ever turn down.
- What can you bring to the Department: I will bring my wits, creativity, and perseverance to make sure we as a department meet the servers expectations!
- Additional Information: Even though I have had a short history, I am obsessed with this server and play as much as possible, which means I will be online in the afternoon (my time) almost every day!
Thank you so much!!!

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Event Planner has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for your interest in applying to this job. I'm sorry to inform you that I would like to see more activity from you on the server and discord before I consider you for this position.