Answered / Added Zombie Flesh Problem

Should this be implemented into the server?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Syronic

Citizen
Banned
Department of State
Department of Economy
Syronic
Syronic
Labor Officer
At the moment, zombie flesh is one of the most abundant resources out there to collect, but it is also the most useless. No one wants to buy it and hunters don't want to get rid of it, because 10 stacks of it still feel like a waste either way. My proposal is to add some sort of plugin that allows us to process zombie flesh into a more desirable product. Maybe a machine that turns it into something useful, or a drying rack that turns it into jerky so it can at least be food. The processor could have a certain cap on how much you can process per machine with a very long time to complete the process. This way, even though it is vastly easy to get flesh, it will still take effort or a grind to turn it into something desirable.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
oop if I can make beef jerky I will be very happy. maybe it could be a head food for manufacturers?

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
Well i really think it is good idea however my main concern is that Hunters are the most money making job on the server and if Hunters were able to sell rotten flesh it would just break the nerf that staff just gave to them.

Also this pugin could help https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/rot...nd simple,something much more useful, leather!

In addition Dargon there's a format that you need to have for suggestions

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200816-132325_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200816-132325_Discord.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 7

Syronic

Citizen
Banned
Department of State
Department of Economy
Syronic
Syronic
Labor Officer
sorry about that. Should I take this post down then?

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I'd be fine with it not turning into leather. To me, leather is really easy to get. Also, that plugin is really old lol