Lawsuit: Dismissed Zulu Supply and Avalon Construction and Engineering Vs Alex_Wolf2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiriGamer15

Citizen
Your Honor, I am SiriGamer15 the owner and partner attorney at Equilibrium Partners at Law. My firm is here today on behalf of my clients Zulu Supply and Avalon Construction and Engineering to launch a lawsuit against Alex_Wolf2020.

We are here today to attempt to get back 2000 dollars from an agreement between the defence and my clients that the defence did not follow through on.

A while ago Meepdameep123, owner of Zulu Supply then called Zulu Enterprises, hired the defence as an executive and head builder. They both agreed to an agreement that said that Zulu Enterprises would get 20% of the profits of the building section and in exchange, Zulu would host Alex_Wolf2020’s product/services on the Zulu discord and advertise the service to potential customers. This agreement was so long ago it is basically lost to history, but Exhibit 1 and 2 clearly show the defence acknowledging the fact that the agreement did take place. Under Zulu Enterprises, Meep was able to get two clients for Alex_Wolf2020, the total cost for both buildings was 10K. While the buildings were being built, Zulu Enterprises merged with Andromedus Industries, to become Zulu Supply. The engineering departments of both companies and the Zulu construction department combined to become Avalon Construction and Engineering. Soon after Alex_Wolf2020 quit her position as head builder at Avalon, and created her own company, and convinced Avalon’s clients to switch over to their firm.

We believe that because my clients share of the profits is based on something that is done upfront and not after the building is built, my clients are still entitled to the 20% for these 2 orders.

Exhibits:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/17snLz16xQedg1OeUnFE_1X-FTBheLKvwmo6CkVOt5XM/edit?usp=sharing

Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Citizen
Donator
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Tier3
1st of all mostly half of this is a pure lie! 2nd there was no agreement and 3rd I did not convince the clients to anything they both switched to my soon to be company but this is a friend to friend job they canceled their orders in zulu's company and made them in mine so basically all of this is a lie

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
The case is dismissed as frivolous, if there was an out-of-court settlement made against the Defendant's favor then I suggest that the Defendant bring the matter back to court.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matthew100x

Status
Not open for further replies.