Answered / Added Stair chairs

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
- Username:A1phaSniper
- Suggestion Title:The addition of stairs that you can sit on
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): The announcement of the removal of the carpenter plugin has just been posted and I believe it should be replaced with this. This plugin allows players to sit on stairs instead of creating more entities with the carpenter plugin.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/chairsreloaded
- Additional Information: N/A

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
This has been talked about before and also the server uses Spitgot so am not sure if the server will work with a bukkit plugin.

RedFr0st

Donator
However, the thing about using stair, slabs, and carpet it that people can use these things to go into buildings they are not supposed to with also affecting building that may or may not be using stairs as a way for decoration. Yeah, I honestly want to sit down and get drunk but same time a lot of things could go wrong with the function of this plugin.

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
I don't want to start an argument A1lphaSniper, but whatever
Thats a bit rude, and not to mention hypocritical *Cough* DontBullyManner *cough*.

Anyways, you give a suggestion then don't back it up, A1 had a point and I think you ought to address that properly.

RedFr0st

Donator
you can really just /sit down which I mean is better compared to what the slabs and stairs and stuff would do with able to go into placed where you are not supposed to and also and /sit is not the worst thing tbh.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
This is a great idea to replace chairs from the furniture plugin, however, the server had this plugin previously and it was abused by players (ie. Allowing them to climb up buildings) we will not be adding this, but thanks for your suggestion!

How are you going to deny our suggestions by saying the plugin was abused previous when they are two separate plugins? Do these plugins have bugs or is Cabinet denying features that would certainly work and features people want because it goes against their interests? People want chairs and we suggested TWO different chair plugins and I doubt both of them have the issue of climbing up buildings and if they do then there are many other chair/sitting plugins available.

P.S You can already glitch with cars and fly with elyta, and does this mean helicopters/planes will never be added because of a small bug that is already possible with ender pearls? Just ban people who are abusing a small bug as they can already trespass if they really wanted to.