Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
  • Your username: Krix
  • Your age: 14 years of age
  • Your activity on the server: quite active around 28 days playtime.
  • When you joined the server: I joined the Server June 6th of 2018 so I’ve been a citizen of BC for just over 10 months now
  • Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: Hello Citizens of Business Craft I know many of you may dislike me for my past and my pluntness but these are the reasons why I will be one of your best MPs. Okay so I rigged an Election which was completely wrong of me but I was tempted, tempted to see what the government would do how they would respond and last August I personally felt I was doing the right thing considering my opinions on the current government , I though I’m doing good but I should have done what I wanted democratically by the people. I learned from my mistake and it will never happen again, Earlier this month parliament turned on one of BCs finest and most skilled Cabinet members, I was extremely angry and I confronted every single one of them and I was very Plunt I told them what I thought and I some of them realized their mistake which made me extremely happy. Koalition gave me a second chance last October and due to this I have learned to forgive and move on and this is what I hope to do if the people of business Craft were to elect me as their representative in April 2019
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against: My main goal this next term on bc is to turn it into a republic where everyone votes for the Prime Minister role and his/her running mate and second of all I hope to fix the broken economy and create economic growth by addressing the hyper inflation and low government wages. Thanks for reading. -Krix

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
I may not have known too much about what happened during this 'rigged election', but I knew you as a fellow Member of Parliament. I hope you do well in this election and that you stay true to your promise to become a better person by learning from your past mistakes. For now, we'll let the players decide. Good luck, krix! :)

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Krix why do you feel that you deserve to be elected this term as just recently you betrayed the voting population by resigning?
libnah when I am unable to fulfill my duties as a representative it is the populations best interest that I resign so that someone else may have the opportunity to take over my role for that time period, last term I was one of the only MPs that didn’t betray the player base in my opinion

sparkleA

Citizen
“Last term” was only a few days ago. What makes you think you can fulfill your duties as a representative now?

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
libnah when I am unable to fulfill my duties as a representative it is the populations best interest that I resign so that someone else may have the opportunity to take over my role for that time period, last term I was one of the only MPs that didn’t betray the player base in my opinion
but you had all the ability to fulfill your duties...

And you certainly didn't confront every parliament member

Last edited:

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
LMAO you legit resigned just a few days ago, why would you want back in just two weeks after you resign from the position?

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
I had schoolwork and Class projects coming up and ik I wouldn’t be as active for April so I thought why not give other people a chance whilst I’m too busy irl and will be able to re run for May and June

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
“Last term” was only a few days ago. What makes you think you can fulfill your duties as a representative now?
Sparks the term doesn’t end for another week and a bit and i won’t be able to be active so

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
I’m pretty sure being an MP doesn’t take hours out of your day, and it’s not like it’s something that you have to be focusing on 24/7, everything an MP does should not be taking up that much time out of your day, so I don’t see why you couldn’t have just finished out your term.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Who else (besides wdeer, in my opinion) betrayed the player base? You did propose a few bills to help the playerbase have more fun on BC *The Planes*, or help on the issues of not having doctors on 24/7, however the other parliamentary members created a ton of bills which supported the playerbase. Puppy helps with the medical and PO areas of the server to allow doctors to have ‘job security’ and make the PO’s jobs easier. Mr. Sprite put in several motions to support the players as well, though some were vetoed for reasons I may or may not support. He also made your bill on town expansion less tedious. Those are just two members, but I could go on with the others.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
I did confront you you said you thought it was an April fools joke
Chief confronting is intentionally pursuing an answer that isn't along the lines of "no comment"... You casually asked me once and from what I've seen you asked nobody else except for puppy

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
No I asked everyone and I didn’t ask you casually you just had no reason

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
MPs that voted in the impeachment never went to walker about the issues, am I the next on the hit list or something with all this heat coming my way? On that decision the MPs voted carelessly or for personal gain in my opinion I don’t hold it against them I’m just stating it out of respect for walker, puppy’s bills in my opinion will negatively affect the citizens if there is no doctor online idk if any else of you realize that and the only edit cran made to the Towns motion was the inflation of land which I wanted kept low so farmers could buy land in towns cheaper fue to the stagnating wilderness prices

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
“For personal gain” Umm, no. They made the decisions they made because they did what they thought was best for everyone on the server. Also, please keep your negative comments to yourself, lots of people have different opinions on the bills suggested but the only reason those MP’s created the bills in the first place is because they wanted to help the server.

That's very bold of you to say.
The majority of things done either hurt people or they were added without the approval of the community. I don't know a single member of the parliament other than Krix that went out and asked the community about certain issues.
“For personal gain” Umm, no. They made the decisions they made because they did what they thought was best for everyone on the server. Also, please keep your negative comments to yourself, lots of people have different opinions on the bills suggested but the only reason those MP’s created the bills in the first place is because they wanted to help the server.
It's a democracy server and parliament should speak to the community more and hold polls before they jump to the assumption that these bills are needed and even liked by the majority.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
The majority of things done either hurt people or they were added without the approval of the community. I don't know a single member of the parliament other than Krix that went out and asked the community about certain issues.
It's a democracy server and parliament should speak to the community more and hold polls before they jump to the assumption that these bills are needed and even liked by the majority.
The people who I mentioned in my comment here benefited the community, Puppy_Lover and Cranberry. Cranberry tried getting stricter sexual harassment in chat laws passed, how does that not help the community? In addition to this, he also took feedback from the community to balance out Krix's bill for towns being allowed to expand, which at the time only supported him, and Sprite, and by proposing a bill to raise the price to expand a town, Mr. Sprite was shown to care for the people's opinions, while krix's bill to allow towns to be expandable, which shouldnt have been made cause theyre not supposed to expand, seemed to go off of greed. Puppy_Lover got things passed which support the doctors and other government employees. ID also like to add that the other MP who left, Wdeerman, was also acting off *seemingly* corporate greed. Although it may not be true, I am entitled to my opinion based on what I saw in his bills. The other three long-term candidates this term did propose bills to benefit the community, taking inspiration from what they saw in the political chats on the server discord(which you wouldn't know, for obvious reasons), as well as what they've seen in game. So your claims, in my opinion at least, aren't true. and im going to confidentially say that others will agree with me. Id also like to add here that Krix quit parliament because He couldn't dedicate the time or whatever, when as Blitz said, being a past MP, that it is NOT a very time consuming job, so I don't see how Krix would be able to find time 2-3weeks after his resignation. That's all I have to say until I see more things posted here(That I personally don't agree with).
Thank you whomever for reading.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
MPs that voted in the impeachment never went to walker about the issues, am I the next on the hit list or something with all this heat coming my way? On that decision the MPs voted carelessly or for personal gain in my opinion I don’t hold it against them I’m just stating it out of respect for walker, puppy’s bills in my opinion will negatively affect the citizens if there is no doctor online idk if any else of you realize that and the only edit cran made to the Towns motion was the inflation of land which I wanted kept low so farmers could buy land in towns cheaper fue to the stagnating wilderness prices
oh yeah you're def on the hit list, sorry <3