Maxterpiece's election post

Maxterpiece

Citizen
Donator
As an MP I would vote on laws based on what the community wants, not what I want. I wish as an MP to help the server. Help me, Help you.

Thank you,

-Maxterpiece
Owner of The Palms, Crossroads,
Co-owner & CFO of MaxterPex Law Firm.

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
Ik this is a bit late, but do you have any type of laws you would like to propose while in parliament?

Maxterpiece

Citizen
Donator
There must be another company of your type within a certain area. For example; You can't have UWU.co in an area, without there being another supply company

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
There must be another company of your type within a certain area. For example; You can't have UWU.co in an area, without there being another supply company
I don't think thats necessary at all. Why should I be forced to compete by having my store next to another if i want another location. What if nobody wants to move to my new location? What if i took the last property in a crowded area and it happens to be the only shop around? I shouldn't have to comply to a law that only hinders a company due to lack of competition or incompetence from others.

Also for giving small companies a chance, they should ADVERTISE more. It's not the government's job to help small companies, that's the business owner's responsibility to grow and survive. They should learn to adapt to the market they cater to.