Maxterpiece's election post

Discussion in 'Past Elections' started by Maxterpiece, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Maxterpiece

Maxterpiece Police Officer Police Officer Donator

Maxterpiece
    As an MP I would vote on laws based on what the community wants, not what I want. I wish as an MP to help the server. Help me, Help you.

Thank you,

-Maxterpiece
    Owner of The Palms, Crossroads,
    Co-owner & CFO of MaxterPex Law Firm.

Blitzblaze41 likes this.
  2. Kat

Kat flower girl Staff Member Senior Administrator Mayor Donator

katt_tail
  3. iRealistic

iRealistic For Real? Donator

iRealistic
    Ik this is a bit late, but do you have any type of laws you would like to propose while in parliament?

4. Maxterpiece

Maxterpiece
    one of my ideas is illegalizing monopolies, that way smaller companies have a chance.

5. Codes320

Codes320 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Minister of Public Affairs Employment Secretary Donator

Codes320
    How do you do that? Like what will your law say?

6. Maxterpiece

Maxterpiece
    There must be another company of your type within a certain area. For example; You can't have UWU.co in an area, without there being another supply company

7. iRealistic

iRealistic For Real? Donator

iRealistic
    I don't think thats necessary at all. Why should I be forced to compete by having my store next to another if i want another location. What if nobody wants to move to my new location? What if i took the last property in a crowded area and it happens to be the only shop around? I shouldn't have to comply to a law that only hinders a company due to lack of competition or incompetence from others.

Also for giving small companies a chance, they should ADVERTISE more. It's not the government's job to help small companies, that's the business owner's responsibility to grow and survive. They should learn to adapt to the market they cater to.

Codes320 likes this.