CrackedAmoeba1's Election Post - June 2020

CrackedAmoeba

Citizen
Banned
As you can tell from the title, my name is CrackedAmoeba1. I am so excited to inform you all that I am making a run for parliament. This is my first time really stepping into the light of BC politics and I am so excited to have the chance to make change here on BC!

Lets start by explaining a little bit about me! I have been on this server since April of 2018. After 6 months of playing I took a break from Minecraft as a whole and focused on school. In January of 2020 I felt like I needed to come back because I missed the community and wanted to see how much the server had grown. Unsurprisingly the server had grown so much! There was almost always 20 or more players on and I was so happy to see the server doing so well. This server has definitely been a big part of my life and will continue to be for a long time to come! I now run a very successful business and have made a few bucks off of it. I feel like starting a new chapter in my BC life and expanding my knowledge and involvement on the server by running for parliament.

The reason I chose to run for parliament was to help make positive change that mostly every player wants. Although BC is fun, I have learned than many changes need to be made. If elected to parliament here are some of those changes I would like to make.

Early on I spoke in support of the Wild Executive Order, but seeing now that it has not done anything but make players angry, I want to get rid of it because that is what the players want. I do not care one bit what the BC Government wants! The only thing that matters is the public as you are the majority!

I wanna make certain that the public is heard. The current government has ignored the cries of the public for too long. If elected to parliament I will always push and remind all members that the people want "X topic" enacted on ASAP! Your voices will not be ignored. I am not running for me I am running to YOU! I do not have an agenda. my agenda is the people's agenda! I will push for all ideas supported by the majority of the public. Every voice will be heard.

With that being said, this concludes my statement. Vote for me and I will push for you!

Together lets make Wild Free Again!

With eternal love and support,
CrackedAmoeba1

CrackedAmoeba

Citizen
Banned
I understand that some things have been happening as of late that have created some unwarranted drama. I am doing my best to stay active and answer any questions people have. Please feel free to msg me my DMs are always open. With that being said my grandfather is very ill. He fell in the kitchen early this morning and fractured his tail bone. This is not the first time this has happened this summer. I am the oldest of 3 siblings in my family. I get up and make breakfast for them every morning because my parents both have full time jobs and work really hard. So I would appreciate if people can be sensitive to the fact that I have an outside life and a family to take care of and won't always be the easiest to reach. If I have wronged you in the past I am truly sorry. It is difficult to have such a chaotic life and to come onto a server to have fun and escape to just be thrown hateful msgs or have my name thrown around as if its a negative term. I tend to be short with those who challenge me because I only wish to have fun and not have to defend myself every 5 seconds I'm online. my outside life takes a toll. I want to reassure everyone that I am aware I am not the only one with outside irl issues. This is just my story.

Moving back to the BC side of things, my whole goal in running for parliament is mainly just having a new fun challenge. I have not spent a lot of time with BC politics and I believe it would be a fun task for me. Everyone has their ideas on what to do and I do too! But I also want to hear what the public wants. I know people get mad when everyone says that but it is important to be in good relations tot he people who are voting for you.

With that being said, I hope some of you would consider voting for me. If you would like to share your thoughts on what you would like to see change let me know! My DMs are always open even with my crazy life!

MrSpill

your local wawa Moderator boy
Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer
I understand that some things have been happening as of late that have created some unwarranted drama. I am doing my best to stay active and answer any questions people have. Please feel free to msg me my DMs are always open. With that being said my grandfather is very ill. He fell in the kitchen early this morning and fractured his tail bone. This is not the first time this has happened this summer. I am the oldest of 3 siblings in my family. I get up and make breakfast for them every morning because my parents both have full time jobs and work really hard. So I would appreciate if people can be sensitive to the fact that I have an outside life and a family to take care of and won't always be the easiest to reach. If I have wronged you in the past I am truly sorry. It is difficult to have such a chaotic life and to come onto a server to have fun and escape to just be thrown hateful msgs or have my name thrown around as if its a negative term. I tend to be short with those who challenge me because I only wish to have fun and not have to defend myself every 5 seconds I'm online. my outside life takes a toll. I want to reassure everyone that I am aware I am not the only one with outside irl issues. This is just my story.

Moving back to the BC side of things, my whole goal in running for parliament is mainly just having a new fun challenge. I have not spent a lot of time with BC politics and I believe it would be a fun task for me. Everyone has their ideas on what to do and I do too! But I also want to hear what the public wants. I know people get mad when everyone says that but it is important to be in good relations tot he people who are voting for you.

With that being said, I hope some of you would consider voting for me. If you would like to share your thoughts on what you would like to see change let me know! My DMs are always open even with my crazy life!

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. My own mother has had breast cancer and had a double mastectomy, and I have lost grandparents. But I don't believe that your adversity warrants you being toxic towards other people. If you want a positive experience in Minecraft, manifest that and be better. Best of luck.

CrackedAmoeba

Citizen
Banned
I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. My own mother has had breast cancer and had a double mastectomy, and I have lost grandparents. But I don't believe that your adversity warrants you being toxic towards other people. If you want a positive experience in Minecraft, manifest that and be better. Best of luck.
Looking at most situations where it seems like I am being the one who is "toxic" I am usually defending myself from a multitude of attacks. Anyone who has watched or been a part of a political discussion on the discord over the last few days will have witnessed players constantly mocking me and insulting me. You know it is bad when new players to the server msg you asking why people are so hateful towards you. I tell them you can't please everyone. And that it should not let them be discouraged on having a great time on this amazing server.

MrSpill

Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer
Looking at most situations where it seems like I am being the one who is "toxic" I am usually defending myself from a multitude of attacks. Anyone who has watched or been a part of a political discussion on the discord over the last few days will have witnessed players constantly mocking me and insulting me. You know it is bad when new players to the server msg you asking why people are so hateful towards you. I tell them you can't please everyone. And that it should not let them be discouraged on having a great time on this amazing server.
You have to think about it, people don't "attack" you for no reason. You are being held accountable for your own actions. I do not think making everyone else the bad guy is going to help you. You talk about sensitivity? You have called people very offensive and insensitive terms. In regards to your opinions, you are entitled to your own view, but people are allowed to disagree.

CrackedAmoeba

Citizen
Banned
You have to think about it, people don't "attack" you for no reason. You are being held accountable for your own actions. I do not think making everyone else the bad guy is going to help you. You talk about sensitivity? You have called people very offensive and insensitive terms. In regards to your opinions, you are entitled to your own view, but people are allowed to disagree.
People can definitely disagree. But my belief don't make me less human. And that is exactly how people have been treating me, like I am worthless and because of my irl views I'm labeled as a horrible person. I don't think any less of anyone who disagrees with me. I think less of those who try to debate when they can't stop and listen. I'll address it now because you will in your next post responding to this, it may seem like I do not listen but I do. When someone says something incorrect or that differs from your POV a debater will do what is called a rebuttal. A rebuttal is a statement made to counter argue a previous statement from the person you are in debate with. Not discrediting someone's facts that come from reliable sources by calling them racist or a degenerate.

CrackedAmoeba

Citizen
Banned
But you were not a part of the situation and have not been present in all scenarios. So do not discredit what I say because you only believe what your friends say. That is a very closed minded way of thinking and living.

CrackedAmoeba

Citizen
Banned
I would also like to redirect the attention towards what my main point was in my initial post was to bring awareness that many players have personal things going on at home and being the recipient of so much hate is really damaging to the soul. many people have already sent me quite disturbing ss of chats where people insulted me and accused me of lying about my personal life to get votes. That really hurts. I was hoping to get more responses of prayers and kindness towards my family rather than excuses for hateful comments and justifying hateful retaliation to situations that might be a misunderstanding or the result of a heated situation.

It is pride month after all! We should be celebrating life and love for all people! Even our enemies!

I have done my part in reaching out in an attempt to apologize to those I admit I have done wrong to. Unfortunately I received no responses from some but that is ok. Lets all move on together in good faith and have a friendly election. This is about BC and not our personal quarrels with other players. If you are running just so your enemy will lose you do not deserve to be in this election. A lot of us actually want to make positive change for the majority of the player base. I say this all knowing someone will ss this and it'll be thrown around a chat and tarnished. But to me it is worth it because I care about this server and I want to see it do even better! So many have left the server, a lot are starting to come back to a game they once loved and all they see is hate. Lets change that and PUT BC BACK ON TRACK!

I love each and everyone of you! Even if you hate me:)

MrSpill

Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer
And that is exactly how people have been treating me, like I am worthless and because of my irl views I'm labeled as a horrible person. I don't think any less of anyone who disagrees with me. I think less of those who try to debate when they can't stop and listen. I'll address it now because you will in your next post responding to this, it may seem like I do not listen but I do. When someone says something incorrect or that differs from your POV a debater will do what is called a rebuttal. Not discrediting someone's facts that come from reliable sources by calling them racist or a degenerate.

People have been treating you like your worthless because of your views in real life? You do not think anything less of someone who disagrees with you? Remember when you called a minor an ignorant sl*t for disagreeing with you about your real life opinions? I'd say you did exactly what you believe everyone else is doing to you. And by the way, all I did was tell you to be better. Then you started the "debate" in which you talked about everyone else except you being toxic. That is not true. I can't say with confidence that you're racist because I haven't seen evidence of that, but I know for a fact you are sexist.

I was hoping to get more responses of prayers and kindness towards my family rather than excuses for hateful comments and justifying hateful retaliation to situations that might be a misunderstanding or the result of a heated situation.

I am so terribly sorry about your family. I genuinely am. But you say that people are using that to justify hate towards you?
You said this at the end of you explaining your family situation:
With that being said, I hope some of you would consider voting for me.
This shows me that you are using your adversity to not only try to justify your own toxicity, but to score votes in your election.

But you were not a part of the situation and have not been present in all scenarios. So do not discredit what I say because you only believe what your friends say. That is a very closed minded way of thinking and living.

Everything I accused you of in this chat has screenshots backing it. It's not only word of mouth.

I have done my part in reaching out in an attempt to apologize to those I admit I have done wrong to. Unfortunately I received no responses from some but that is ok.

You don't deserve to be forgiven for being sexist. Sorry.

On a personal note, I do not hate you cracked. If you change and grow, i'm sure you will thrive and get that nice drama free Minecraft retreat from the real world just like you wanted. But if you do nothing, you can't reasonably expect people to remain silent about the wrongs you've done.

Last edited:

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
I'm not going to be silent about it. He's running for Parliament so people deserve to know who they're voting for.

You know this doesn't reflect very well upon you. There's a point where you just seem like an egomaniac.
Anywho, you've done a good enough job of "making people know who they are voting for" with you're "protests".

MrSpill

Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer
You know this doesn't reflect very well upon you. There's a point where you just seem like an egomaniac.
Anywho, you've done a good enough job of "making people know who they are voting for" with you're "protests".
This isn't about me. It has nothing to do with my ego or pride. I won't be silent about it. Thanks though.

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
By more people, you mean you and everyone else that supports him? I'm okay with anybody having their own opinions about me calling out somebody who does not belong in office.

I'm fairly sure like pretty much everyone agree's this whole argument is just a pain, and people have already chosen their "sides", why don't you just drop it. You have made you're point, done you're scapegoating, had you're "protests", like there's gotta be a point where you just realize that most people have lost interest and have taken their side on the matter.

MrSpill

Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer
I'm fairly sure like pretty much everyone agree's this whole argument is just a pain, and people have already chosen their "sides", why don't you just drop it. You have made you're point, done you're scapegoating, had you're "protests", like there's gotta be a point where you just realize that most people have lost interest and have taken their side on the matter.
I can assure you that this isn't scapegoating. This isn't unmerited. I am calling him out here. That's that. You guys can keep replying and I will do the same.

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
I can assure you that this isn't scapegoating. This isn't unmerited. I am calling him out here. That's that. You guys can keep replying and I will do the same.

Ooh, c'mon, you don't have to be like this. Just leave Cracked alone and let him play.

Let me tell you what you're doing. You are what's destroying the community, well, not you, but the actions you're taking. It's this cycle of hate and bigotry, ignorance and blatantly unneeded commotion. I don't see why you cannot just relax, let it go, it really doesn't change anything in the end.

Plus, if anything you are actually helping Cracked. Cracked was a pretty not-well known player before all of this, but now they are very well known. Sure, it might be "bad press" but its attention either way.

MrSpill

Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer
Ooh, c'mon, you don't have to be like this. Just leave Cracked alone and let him play.

Let me tell you what you're doing. You are what's destroying the community, well, not you, but the actions you're taking. It's this cycle of hate and bigotry, ignorance and blatantly unneeded commotion. I don't see why you cannot just relax, let it go, it really doesn't change anything in the end.

Plus, if anything you are actually helping Cracked. Cracked was a pretty not-well known player before all of this, but now they are very well known. Sure, it might be "bad press" but its attention either way.
Thanks for your input Dopper, but you just described what Cracked was doing. This isn't hate, it's certainly not bigotry, and its not ignorance on my part, that's all Cracked. Before this, a lot of people were not sure of what Cracked has done. Not anymore. This is all relevant because he decided to run. You can not run and not expect the skeletons in your closet to not be exposed.

CrackedAmoeba

Citizen
Banned
Thanks for your input Dopper, but you just described what Cracked was doing. This isn't hate, it's certainly not bigotry, and its not ignorance on my part, that's all Cracked. Before this, a lot of people were not sure of what Cracked has done. Not anymore. This is all relevant because he decided to run. You can not run and not expect the skeletons in your closet to not be exposed.
If me running is the cause of the continued anger towards me and others I will gladly step down from my campaign to ensure that players who do support and like me are not treated this way anymore. My post of moving forward out of love was NOT a political move. I really do not care if I am elected or not. I ran because I thought it would be fun and maybe I could do something good for the server. Not a popularity contest or an invitation to have me as your personal punching bag.

PLEASE STOP the anger and the constant desire to be on top. We all use this server to escape but now I feel as though I have to escape this server. If you cannot be happy with my existence then pretend I don't exist. That's what I am told to do when you and your friend's insults and hatred get to me. I will drop out if it means me and my friends can exit your targeting range. This is not about BC Politics. It is about common decency. Every attempt I make to clear the air and start fresh is turned into more comebacks and put downs.

If this continues I will drop out but I hope the public sees what happens when you make a mistake with anyone in your group.