Answered / Added New Official Government Warp??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, April 3rd, 2017, I realized something that would make some things just that much easier. I was thinking of making an enchantment table- but once I got my obsidian and diamonds, I realized I needed a book- Which I need sugarcane for. But there are no deserts in sight!! So, my suggestion is that the government should make a Wild 3 warp- in the desert! This would make it much easier for players to warp to the desert and get certain materials, such as sugarcane and cactus. I asked a few people on the server and they all said they would like it- including a Moderator, if that makes a difference. So, hopefully, if my idea gets approved, people will be travelling easily to the desert to collect cactus and sugarcane from the desert. I suggest, if you decide to accept this idea, that you put the warp somewhere South of spawn or in a desert that nobody has explored yet!

Jake

Honorary Co-Founder
Honorary Co-Founder
Personally, I wouldn't add it. Not everything in the game is meant to be 'easy'. Having a challenge adds a sense of accomplishment to the game, instead of having everything within arm's reach. Besides, you have access to the DynMap which will show you where the desert biomes are, and I think that's help enough.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Yes there's one really close to the Capitol too.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Today, April 3rd, 2017, I realized something that would make some things just that much easier. I was thinking of making an enchantment table- but once I got my obsidian and diamonds, I realized I needed a book- Which I need sugarcane for. But there are no deserts in sight!! So, my suggestion is that the government should make a Wild 3 warp- in the desert! This would make it much easier for players to warp to the desert and get certain materials, such as sugarcane and cactus. I asked a few people on the server and they all said they would like it- including a Moderator, if that makes a difference. So, hopefully, if my idea gets approved, people will be travelling easily to the desert to collect cactus and sugarcane from the desert. I suggest, if you decide to accept this idea, that you put the warp somewhere South of spawn or in a desert that nobody has explored yet!
If you make a warp to the desert, then no one would feel obliged to trade with other players when they need something. Personally, I think if we add this then businesscraft would lose another piece of its roleplaying aspect.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Guys this was posted over a year ago lol I'm gonna go ahead and lock it because it has already been answered and it's old news

Status
Not open for further replies.