ClearlyKikos Election Post (December 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
i didnt know everyone would come after me straight away i thought that would be during the debate not on my election post no one is going after anyone else like if you dont like my ideas dont vote for me

i didnt know everyone would come after me straight away i thought that would be during the debate not on my election post no one is going after anyone else like if you dont like my ideas dont vote for me

Well if you have that attitude no one would be elected! You need to be able to take criticism. We are not attacking you, this is a forum election post so we need to know more about what you stand for. Please understand this.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Well if you have that attitude no one would be elected! You need to be able to take criticism. We are not attacking you, this is a forum election post so we need to know more about what you stand for. Please understand this.
THEN WHY IS IT ONLY HAPPENING WITH ME theres almost 30 replys on this way more then any other thread

Shecky

Citizen
Donator
THEN WHY IS IT ONLY HAPPENING WITH ME theres almost 30 replys on this way more then any other thread
You must elaborate on your election post so that nobody has questions. You put out your ideas without explaining which leaves us with questions and we're trying to find the best candidates for MP so we need to know.

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
Rex / Kiko you always refer to someone breaking a un-claimed area like its something against the rules when its completely legal and has no grounds to become something against the law. As many others have also stated above all your bills are in direct violation of the sherlock accords and could leave the government with a lawsuit on their hands.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
your all lieing and wrong

no griefing in the wild unless its to fix landscape
this should be against the law because its unfair for newer players who cant afford land

free or cheaper cures
because some players cant afford cures and they cant play because they have blindness and weakness 3

no jail time for debt
because you shouldent go to jail for not having money

none of these only benefit me and i think they would all benefit the server
people should vote for me because i have a diffrent view on things because everyone else in parliment is rich and dosent know what its like to be a new player so stop going after the only person with diffrent ideas

this should be against the law because its unfair for newer players who cant afford land

free or cheaper cures
because some players cant afford cures and they cant play because they have blindness and weakness 3

no jail time for debt

people should vote for me because i have a diffrent view on things because everyone else in parliment is rich and dosent know what its like to be a new player so stop going after the only person with diffrent ideas

Please be nice to others. How is an opinion wrong? There is no such thing as a wrong opinion because it varies from different people. The whole point of the server is to have fun and to climb up in being more rich. If you stop that then you are removing the point of the server. You claim you have no debt however there is evidence that leads to you having debt. Again I say it, the server so you can make money, if you can't get that money then it is very logical that you should not borrow money. I don't want to be rude or anything but the people in parliament are rich because they worked their way up however you still haven't. If you work harder maybe one day you can be rich and successful. Please don't blame people for being rich. They do know what it is like to be a new player because they have been a new player before. All you need to do is be happy, be nice, and slowly work your way up.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Please be nice to others. How is an opinion wrong? There is no such thing as a wrong opinion because it varies from different people. The whole point of the server is to have fun and to climb up in being more rich. If you stop that then you are removing the point of the server. You claim you have no debt however there is evidence that leads to you having debt. Again I say it, the server so you can make money, if you can't get that money then it is very logical that you should not borrow money. I don't want to be rude or anything but the people in parliament are rich because they worked their way up however you still haven't. If you work harder maybe one day you can be rich and successful. Please don't blame people for being rich. They do know what it is like to be a new player because they have been a new player before. All you need to do is be happy, be nice, and slowly work your way up.
that would be much easier if people stopped griefing me

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
But you did not claim the land. It is not illegal to grief if you don't claim the land.
thats why i want to add that law as it would help alot of people same with the other 2

that would be much easier if people stopped griefing me

So you are placing this law because people are griefing you or because you want to help players. The way you are putting this sounds like you are just putting this law to help yourself. So can you please explain that?

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

free or cheaper cures

no jail time for debt

-Its not that hard to move further out and save up your money

-You'll only have blindness and weakness 3 if you procrastinated getting treatment which i highly do not recommend doing

-You're not going to jail for not having money, you're going to jail because you borrowed money and never paid it back.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
So you are placing this law because people are griefing you or because you want to help players. The way you are putting this sounds like you are just putting this law to help yourself. So can you please explain that?
i think it would help most people not just me

Status
Not open for further replies.