ClearlyKikos Election Post (December 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
-Its not that hard to move further out and save up your money

-You'll only have blindness and weakness 3 if you procrastinated getting treatment which i highly do not recommend doing

-You're not going to jail for not having money, you're going to jail because you borrowed money and never paid it back.
stop i was tricked into taking out a loan and somtimes you dont know if you are ill till you get blindness

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
So it will help you as well? You keep saying it will not benefit you but when you say these things it is very clear that it does benefit you.
i never said it wont benefit me your all targetting me and its not fair and i have proof i was tricked i can send it to you if you want

i never said it wont benefit me your all targetting me and its not fair and i have proof i was tricked i can send it to you if you want

We are not targeting you. Your election post is very vague and we are allowed to ask questions about your policies. Please understand that we are not attacking you because of you we are asking questions so we can understand what you will pass/ stand for.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
We are not targeting you. Your election post is very vague and we are allowed to ask questions about your policies. Please understand that we are not attacking you because of you we are asking questions so we can understand what you will pass/ stand for.
you are targetting me why has my thread got 40 more replys then the next one and more views then the election thread its not fair i was clear the first time so stop

Der_s

Citizen
I just want to bud in here, regardless of any loaning or sherlocking, or any personal problems I have against you, a MP is supposed to take constructive criticism and respond in an appropriate manner to address such accusations, you should be working for the people and not for yourself. If they have an issue with something, you should address it and consider changing it as it may not be the best for the people. Deflecting every argument with no counter-argument is not helping you, or others.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
I just want to bud in here, regardless of any loaning or sherlocking, or any personal problems I have against you, a MP is supposed to take constructive criticism and respond in an appropriate manner to address such accusations, you should be working for the people and not for yourself. If they have an issue with something, you should address it and consider changing it as it may not be the best for the people. Deflecting every argument with no counter-argument is not helping you, or others.
no one is going after anyone else not one person said gl like the others the first reply is lieing and trying to make me look bad and its not fair

Der_s

Citizen
no one is going after anyone else not one person said gl like the others the first reply is lieing and trying to make me look bad and its not fair
They are addressing there concerns, which should be in you're best interest to address correct?

Der_s

Citizen
They want too discuss with you you're policies so they can make an educated decision, you're original post was vague and they want more context.

Der_s

Citizen
Putting up a wall and telling us were all lying isn't going to make us vote for you, were asking questions and using what we feel are valid points and you should respect that, and us, to at least respond with something that isn't telling us we are lying.

I would just like to point out that we are not attacking you. when you say "not one person is saying gl like the others", well no one said you are bad or anything. If you look at the other posts they all elaborated and explained more. So if you can say more on why you think you qualify, more on your policies then no one would question it! Saying "It will benefit everyone" is extremely vague. One second it is all the poor people, turn around now it is benefiting you, then turn back around again and it is everyone. So can you please explain this/ elaborate more on what you stand for.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Yes I agree I should look better at the advice and questions my fellow players have asked. In this post I want to address every single question and thank the people for their output. I see a lot of mention of sherlocking, well to be quite frank these are some issues I have ran into and want to fix. Fixing the issues I have experienced is a normal thing and I fail to see the logic behind the arguments. Players run for Parliament to fix what they think is needed, based from experience and community feedback. I am running against the millionaires of this server. You guys have few, if any interactions with the backbone of the server, the new and beginning players. I have lived that life and want to help them, just as much as you want to. We just have different plans to accomplish this. Now is not the time to bash and group up on a me. I agree I need to listen and react better to the critique and advice. To Ambre, Doctors already get paid 15kr by the government, your statement that Doctors would have no means to earn money is pure and utter nonsense. No Reaper, chaos would not ensue. Lowering the price of cures would not make the server go crazy, that statement is very fear mongering-like and is used to scare the people to not vote for me. Land is expensive, especially with the 50 block minimum. Players should be respectful of others lesser and not grief. This rule shouldn't be completely revoked but it is upsetting that rich and wealthy players were griefing my base, especially since I can't afford that land. And you meep, you are a criminal. The court case found you guilty of obstruction of justice and incitement of crime. You are not the greatest example and I'm not sure if I should take your advice or even answer your questions. I will be better and will answer carefully and thoughtfully but please be respectful and patient.

Yes I agree I should look better at the advice and questions my fellow players have asked. In this post I want to address every single question and thank the people for their output. I see a lot of mention of sherlocking, well to be quite frank these are some issues I have ran into and want to fix. Fixing the issues I have experienced is a normal thing and I fail to see the logic behind the arguments. Players run for Parliament to fix what they think is needed, based from experience and community feedback. I am running against the millionaires of this server. You guys have few, if any interactions with the backbone of the server, the new and beginning players. I have lived that life and want to help them, just as much as you want to. We just have different plans to accomplish this. Now is not the time to bash and group up on a me. I agree I need to listen and react better to the critique and advice. To Ambre, Doctors already get paid 15kr by the government, your statement that Doctors would have no means to earn money is pure and utter nonsense. No Reaper, chaos would not ensue. Lowering the price of cures would not make the server go crazy, that statement is very fear mongering-like and is used to scare the people to not vote for me. Land is expensive, especially with the 50 block minimum. Players should be respectful of others lesser and not grief. This rule shouldn't be completely revoked but it is upsetting that rich and wealthy players were griefing my base, especially since I can't afford that land. And you meep, you are a criminal. The court case found you guilty of obstruction of justice and incitement of crime. You are not the greatest example and I'm not sure if I should take your advice or even answer your questions. I will be better and will answer carefully and thoughtfully but please be respectful and patient.

I am a criminal means I cannot put out my thoughts? I am a criminal meaning what I say is wrong? Aren't you the one running for MP? Aren't you suppose to set an example for everyone else as running for MP, How do set one if you have 4 lawsuits against you. This post which I am replying to right now is full of hypocrisy. You talk of "listening to your fellow players" and "not the time to bash" while attacking them for a court case, calling someone a fear-mongering, and making random conspiracy theories that we all are attacking you and scaring people from voting for you. And when you say "I am running against the millionaires" do you mean everyone who is rich or the only person who has 1 million kr. Also if you fail to understand what sherlocking is or the logic behind it I can explain in a few simple words. Sherlocking means that you are doing something that helps you. So for example if someone went to jail for something then they ran as an MP to stop that exact issue it can be seen as that person helping themselves and not the people that they were elected to represent. All in all, I just want to summizare what I said, Just because someone is a "criminal" or "broke a rule" does not mean they cannot express their opinion, Don't put something to rally everyone to only destroy them for what they express, griefing is perfectly fine if the person did not claim it, and I explained what sherlocking is.

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator

Can you give us an example of any player besides you who has experienced not being able to afford stuff like this? Cuz tbh your just not wise with your money.

There is nothing wrong with being rich. Those people who are "rich" have a lot of playtime and they worked hard to move up. If someone doesn't work they cannot expect to get money. A farmer who doesn't work cannot reap the harvest at the end of the year. If everyone worked hard then we can all reap the harvest.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
There is nothing wrong with being rich. Those people who are "rich" have a lot of playtime and they worked hard to move up. If someone doesn't work they cannot expect to get money. A farmer who doesn't work cannot reap the harvest at the end of the year. If everyone worked hard then we can all reap the harvest.
Meep, buddy, I understand what Sherlocking is. I have never made a conspiracy theory nor insulted anyone. I wrote the facts. I have 30 replies to this thread and have had countless people bash me in the dms on discord. Being a millionaire on Bc does not mean having 1 million krunas hahahah. It means being significantly richer than a large part of the server. I have 5 krunas to my name. I do not care about money unlike a lot of power/money hungry players out there. I ran into issues and I want to fix them for new players. I want to make changes that will benefit the common player. Being rich is not an issue, I do not understand where you are getting this. I just think that having wealth is not going to add a lot to the server. Not everyone is wealthy so why have wealthy people be in charge of legislation. I do not care about money. I will not benefit from any of this because I will not use it. This is meant for the hundreds of players who have left due to the issues I have laid out before you.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Can you give us an example of any player besides you who has experienced not being able to afford stuff like this? Cuz tbh your just not wise with your money.
ZZZ yes I can provide like 5 player
names however the vast majority have not made an account on the forums because they left the server due to it being too hard money wise. Here is a list that left. Btrue, MrDucDuck, Grasssy,Funky Kong, Max_theGreat, H1yu, rebelokz, etc.

Attachments

• Screen_Shot_2020-12-09_at_12.41.56_PM.png
    Screen_Shot_2020-12-09_at_12.41.56_PM.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.