ClearlyKikos Election Post (December 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
This doesn't help your point
My point is cures should be cheaper. The doctors really do nothing. They buy the cures from gov for 3kr and markup 5 times higher.

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
My point is cures should be cheaper. The doctors really do nothing. They buy the cures from gov for 3kr and markup 5 times higher.
Doctors craft/administer the cures according to protocol. Were you actually a doctor, because if you were, you would know this

Der_s

Citizen
Which is what you are trying to avoid, you want people to make more money
But.. only if they are poor

Der_s

Citizen
1. They then cant make money
2. Thats against you're thing about getting people payed more, so do you want only poor people to get payed?

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Doctors craft/administer the cures according to protocol. Were you actually a doctor, because if you were, you would know this
Yes I was. Protocol is purely roleplay. They really don't spend any time on the job. They get requested and all they do is tp, get the cure, say some script, and boom, they earn money.

Der_s

Citizen
Yes I was. Protocol is purely roleplay. They really don't spend any time on the job. They get requested and all they do is tp, get the cure, say some script, and boom, they earn money.
So you're saying that you didn't follow protocol?

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
So you're saying you broke protocol??? That's against multiple laws!

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
that is the dumbest thing i ever heard. Cure can't be aquired from anyone else, so doctors take their time to provide cure. They don't do nothing smh.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
that is the dumbest thing i ever heard. Cure can't be aquired from anyone else, so doctors take their time to provide cure. They don't do nothing smh.
They don't do anything. They buy it from gov for 3kr a pop.
[19:24]
and then sell it for much higher

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Exactly! So either you weren't a doctor or you broke the law, which is it?
I did not break anything, that is just how I see it. I followed the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.